RAC Acceptance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Account Representative Interview

Customer Account Representative
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RAC Acceptance in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview for a different division than which I applied. Also, at a different location.I submitted application online and took math/IQ/personality tests. Was interviewed by a district manager. He asked about my job history regarding sales. The interview maintained a good flow. The job wasn't clearly explained at the interview, so I left with with an uncertain understanding. However, the interview went well and I was asked to do the drug test right afterwards. I didn't ask about pay because I'd have been happy with minimum wage. Seven days later was my first day. I also had to allow a general background check, as well as DMV.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RAC Acceptance

Worked for RAC Acceptance? Contribute to the Community!