RAC Acceptance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
La Mirada, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RAC Acceptance in March 2012.

Interview Details – HR screening at first. Once passed, Your will get a interview with the district manager. If you are the candidate, you will go through an orientation to see if you can handle the job or not. However the "orientation" is really and assessment of your personality and to see if you would fit in the environment well.

Interview Question – what makes you the better candidate than anybody else, and why do you want this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none.

Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at RAC Acceptance in December 2013.

Interview Details – You interview with several store managers first, then if u make it to the DM and pass the interview w her then you in. A LOT of role play. And I mean A LOT.

Interview Question – Role play a lot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.....only crappy thing is i applied and interviewed for a sales assistant then after months of givin the run around they threw me in as a CSR with less pay.

Sales Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RAC Acceptance.

Interview Details – Filled Out Application online, got called in a week later for first interview. Got called for a second interview and was hired. I was asked about resume, experience and work/ life balance.
Pretty basic questions and it was a little intimidating but as long as you hold your own, have confidence you shouldn't have any problems.

Interview Question – Pretty Basic Questions.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RAC Acceptance.

Interview Details – I applied online, a few days later I got a call from the Sales Manager wanting to setup an interview. I don't recall there being many questions during my interview. I was told I would get an email in a few days for a drug test and I would have 48 hours to take it.

Sales/Store Manager Interview

Sales/Store Manager
Beaumont, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RAC Acceptance in August 2012.

Interview Details – Slow process. Glorified the company and the job.

Interview Question – How do you handle changes and stress?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not quite true

Very Easy Interview

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

Sales Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RAC Acceptance.

Interview Details – The process took about 2-3 weeks. The interview was short and simple with the DM. Basically he outlines the job and ask's your concern's with sales and collecting. The 2nd interview was a store visit with the SM. If you get this far you have the job! That's when an offer is given. Just make sure you understand the day to day tasks!

Interview Question – The DM will go through any questions on the test you took that was incorrect or wrong. For example I had 4 jobs in 3 years, it raised a red flag. Just be honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, the DM just told me what was given.

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at RAC Acceptance.

Interview Details – Completed a quick phone interview and was invited to the store to interview. Standard interview questions and had to do a role play for a sales scenario.

Interview Question – Caught off guard by the role play - but if you have any sales experience you will be fine.   Answer Question

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RAC Acceptance.

Interview Details – There are at least two interviews, even if one is brief to follow up on some questions from the first. They have a thorough drug and background check. You have to have retail experience or you won't get hired. They make you do an observation of the job, but you usually don't get to see what the full job entails. They even have a list of things you're supposed to see but half of them don't even apply to the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you grow your business as a Sales Manager?   View Answer
  • How will you bring your store's past due account current?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation on the offer, just a thumbs up or a thumbs down for what they handed you.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RAC Acceptance in October 2012.

Interview Details – DM called and asked basic questions about my experience and availability over the phone. Went in for an interview the same day, talked about the job and expectations. Pretty simple. Background and drug test.

Interview Question – If you're explaining the program and customer is not interested due to the numbers wha do you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negoiation .. just promises to be promoted fast

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RAC Acceptance in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communication comes after the online assessment. One interview then a day of observation to see what the staff does.

Interview Question – Where will you be in 5 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, the salaries are preset for each kiosk based on sales volume and raises are automatic

Interviews for Top Jobs at RAC Acceptance

Worked for RAC Acceptance? Contribute to the Community!