RAND

Relevance Date Difficulty

Librarian Interview

Librarian
Santa Monica, CA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at RAND.

Interview Details – Had first round interview via phone. Second round interview was in person. Met most of the staff I would be working with, had lunch and various round table sessions. Gave me a chance to get to know most of the staff I would be working with, ask questions and be asked questions. Appreciated getting to spend most of the day with them so that I could get a sense of the culture and who I would be working with.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual was asked during the interview process. Very professional and typical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward. I was given an offer, I gave a counter offer and we met somewhere in the middle.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at RAND

Worked for RAND? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RAND Librarian interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RAND employees and interview candidates.