RANDYS Worldwide Automotive Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at RANDYS Worldwide Automotive

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide Automotive (Everett, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic. Phone Screen, followed up by interview in person, then a shadow day, drug screen, wait for background, etc. Whole process approximately two weeks. Streamlined, easy. They have done it enough times, they should have it down by now.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide Automotive (Everett, WA).

Interview

Phone Interview, In Person Interview with HR and 2 mgrs. I applied on line, was contacted via phone by HR and interviewed. I was then asked to come in for an interview and was interviewed by 2 Mgrs. I also was required to take an on line test that was different and to do a background check. seemed pretty thorough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide Automotive (Everett, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR then interview with Sales Manager and one other person. 2nd interview with Sales Manager and President.

Negotiation

Very simple.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide Automotive (Everett, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and president of the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer letter

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide Automotive (Everett, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Straightforward and Intensive. Questions were thought out and mentally testing. Be honest and direct with your responses. If you don't understand the question, ask for clarification before answering.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick so be prepared to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RANDYS Worldwide Automotive (Everett, WA) in November 2010.

Interview

I did a phone interview with HR and then they performed a background check and drug screen. Once that cleared I gad an in person with the sales manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nonw