RAPP

2.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Decision Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at RAPP.

The HR contacted me and setup for an in-person interview directly. I had to ask him to setup a phone interview before. I met in person for about 2 hours and got the offer next day.

The interview was easy and shared my work experience.

I asked for more but it didn't work. I should have been a little more adamant.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RAPP in March 2014.

The interview was relatively simple and quick. I met with the HR manager, and then the department managers. It was only about 20 minutes, in total. The hiring process took a while, since they took forever to get back to me and respond as to whether I got the job or not

Interview Questions
    • Nothing, really. They ask what you expect to get out of the internship, which is kind of difficult when you're not really sure what they have to offer and what you actually can get out of it.   Answer Question
    I didn't really need to negotiate anything. They offered, I accepted.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at RAPP in May 2012.

Very laid back and conversational interviews with HR and three senior executives. The office environment felt a bit quiet, if not sleepy - perhaps because it was the morning. Typical interview questions revolved around discussing background, why the company, and why the position, and well as some case study-type questions to test how one thinks. Overall, interviewers were very friendly individuals who were nice to meet and gave a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in advertising?   Answer Question
    • If our client wanted to market [new product], how would you go about deciding the best way to approach the assignment?   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RAPP in February 2011.

You have to prove you have the credentials but you will also be challenged about your values and outlook. They want gifted but kind, humane people, so if you are 'jerk' inclined, don't go there. They will know...

4 weeks

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RAPP in January 2011.

Received an inquiry on LinkedIn, was brought in for two rounds of interviews

Straight forward

Account Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at RAPP in November 2009.

RAPP came to my college to recruit, they brought an alum as well as the VP of hiring services. Initially they asked us to come with a presentation prepared about a brand that we had worked on. After this presentation, they asked me some questions about the brands that I had done work with and some technical aspects of the job.

Post this, I had 2 phone interviews with senior management - one VP and another Director. The HR person was great at keeping me in the loop, however, as soon as these 2 interviews were over, she fell off the planet and refused to keep in touch with me. I had no idea what had happened, if the job was still on the plate or not. A month later I let it go.

The experience was largely a negative one for me, since all the interviews went well, however HR didnt keep me in the loop about their plans. Additionally, they didnt give me any idea about how long the process would be, the number and kind of people involved, or any steps in the selection process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at RAPP in January 2009.

First there was a phone call, calling me in to have the interview. I met with six or eight employees, all of which were from different departments. Most of them gave advice versus asking questions. It was very relaxed, didn't feel like an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult team project you have endured?   Answer Question
    • What was the best experience you had in your internship?   Answer Question