RB

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Management Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at RB in December 2009.

Interview Details – First thing I did when I got contacted by a recruiter about the opportunity at Reckitt Benckiser USA was to go to Glassdoor.com and read reviews on the company, which were not stellar to begin with. Then I looked at my current company and said to myself, it must be the people who did not find their fit with RB's culture; we have those too, as any other company would. So, I decided to interview with them anyway.

Long story short, THANK GOD I did not get the offer. From the first moment of my interaction with the company everything that could go wrong did go wrong. As one reviewer of RB said in his/her post, they (RB) seem to be flying by the seat of their pants - well, it's worth than that, actually. If I had two words to describe that culture it would be: "COMPLETELY DISORGANISED".

I myself work for a CPG company and have done quite a few interviews with different organizations in the past. This was the first time I came across such unprofessionalism starting from the fact I never heard a word from HR… to very low flexibility and some ridiculous interview hours/schedules.

As I was going through the process, I thought I was exaggerating, so I contacted a few of my friends who also work in various CPGs – well, they were as shocked by my stories as I was myself.

Bottom line: If that’s how they treat their candidates I can only imagine what’s going on the inside once you become their employee. Or maybe, it’s the opposite – they treat you like royalty… but then that would be inconsistent with most reviews out there…

Interview Question – Questions around stretching brand equity   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at RB

Worked for RB? Contribute to the Community!

RB Videos

RB – Why Work for Us?

RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here. Every day, across 60 countries, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. If it’s tried and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RB Brand Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RB employees and interview candidates.