RB Department Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Assistant Brand Manager (8)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Senior Brand Manager (4)
- Sales & Marketing Graduate (4)
- Commercial Graduate (3)
- Commercial Graduate Development Program (3)
- Intern (3)
- Associate Brand Manager (2)
- Supply (2)
- Supply Chain Coordinator (1)
- Supply Chain Executive (1)
- Sales Intern (1)
- Sales (1)
- R&D Associate (1)
- Health and Safety Manager (1)
- QA Officer (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Department Manager (1)
- Plant Controller (1)
- Field Sales Representative (1)
- Associate Business Analyst (1)
- Operations (1)
- Continuous Improvement Engineer (1)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (1)
- Planner (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Global Purchasing Manager (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Credit Manager (1)
Department Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RB in October 2011.
Interview Details – first contact with hr, kind person and quite open minded who explanes the culture of the company and what exactly they are searching for.
then the plant manager for a technical and motivational interview.
the best is to be direct, straight and give precise exemple for everything you say.
no place for little chatting...straight to the point.
Interview Question – if you want this plant to close, what would you do and why Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at RB