RB Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at RB.

Interviewing process was very easy, everyone was nice and very forward. Reviewed resume, did not get asked complicated questions.

They were not open to negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for RB

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at RB in March 2012.

Contacted by email chosen for final round. Lots of networking night before interview. Next day was long and stressful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at RB in February 2012.

I had an on campus interview which consisted of a 30 minute, 2:1 interview. They asked me mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is more important, net income or cash flow?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RB in August 2010.

First you will do a phone screen with HR. Assuming that goes well you will then we scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and two levels above. Something that I took away from the interview was how interested they were in the type of person you are. They are very interested in making sure that you would fit into the culture and be the type of person who is looking to grow.

Interview Questions
    Yes. If they ask what you are looking for when you negotiate, do not give out an amount. Ask them what can they offer you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at RB in November 2011.

The interview took place in Penn State Campus, it consists of 2 1:1 interviews. One from Human Resources, and the other one from special field.

My experience with the guy from HR is good overall. Mostly are behavior based interview questions, and we talked a bit about my personal life, which is nice.

However, my story with the girl from the Finance Field is horrible. She just keeps asking you questions with no smile on face, so my confidence level is highly reduced by her emotional action.

No get back is anticipated after the on campus interview process...

Interview Questions

Worked for RB? Contribute to the Community!