RB Interview Questions & Reviews in Hillsborough, NJ

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Continuous Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hillsborough, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsborough, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RB in July 2009.

It was an internship position and they called after 2 weeks of applying for the position. Initial round was HR with the plant HR manager and was mostly resume based and behavioral. Couple of questions were 1. Tell me how you facilitated a change in your previous job? 2. Describe a very stressful situation at work and how did you handle it?
    The second round was with the Plant Manager and he asked a lot more into technical questions. One of his questions was 1. Do you think Lean Six Sigma is a very practical solution for improving productivity and tell me an instance of using Six Sigma 2.He then asked me about one particular project that I had done on implementing a 'Pull based system'/

Interview Questions
    The offer was generous for an internship position and I did not negotiate.

Worked for RB? Contribute to the Community!