RB

Average Difficulty
98 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at RB in November 2012.

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds - A group discussion followed by an interview taken by a panel of 2 members (a marketing manager and a senior HR).

We were 6 of us during the group discussion. The topic given to us was "Is sports a viable career path in India?". The group discussion lasted for 15 minutes after which each of us had to summarise the discussion in under a minute each.

The questions asked during the interview were:

1. What is the difference in position between Pepsi and Coca-Cola?
2. Give us two of your favourite marketing campaigns. Why were they your favourite?
3. What are your mantras in life?
4. Rate yourself out of 10 (10 being the highest and 0 being the lowest) on your "Crisis Management" ability. Give us reasons for the same.
5. What is the most challenging thing you have ever done?

And finally they asked me if I had any questions for them or not. I asked them for details on the internship program (its structure and deliverables).

Interview Question – There were no such unexpected questions. They did however ask me about my family, which I found a little unusual but I understand now that it is a routine question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Stipend offered was INR 85,000 per month.

Interviewed at RB

Interview Details – Listed position on university recruitment site for Skype interview. This was later postponed due to interviewers' busy schedules, but HR approached about 2 months later for setting up phone interview. First round interview with HR and second round interview with site manager. Both were conducted over the phone, and both focused almost entirely on culture fit rather than technical background.

Interview Question – Don't remember exact wording, but the prompt was to tell the interviewer about a time when I worked in a group setting where everyone was not in agreement, how this was finally resolved and what role I played in the ultimate resolution.   Answer Question

Human Resource Intern Interview

Human Resource Intern
Rutgers, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RB in November 2013.

Interview Details – It was an on-campus recruitment and I submit my resume from our university's career website. I got the interview soon and took about 25 minutes to have that interview on Friday then I got a refusing letter the next Monday. There was a lot of behavioral questions. I didn't prepare enough examples.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time at work when you learned a new skill and how you taught it to others.   View Answer

Warehouse Label and Administration Assistant Interview

Warehouse Label and Administration Assistant
Springfield, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RB in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was two-part. My first interview was by phone between two managers and after this process I was called in for a face to face encounter.

Interview Question – There were none. I presented them with a thorough and concise resume in order to avoid any misrepresentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Firm. I told the company that I will not work on Sunday since that is the day I attend church and have fellowship with other believers. Originally they wanted for me to work Friday through Sunday. They compromised and had me work initially on Monday, Friday, and Saturday.

Interviewed at RB

Interview Details – First round interview after career fair

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected really. Just a casual walk through my resume.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Interview

Commercial Graduate

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – Hiring Process involved applying online and doing a aptitude test. Was called to interview with HR. Standard behavioral questions. Asked about willingness to relocate often.

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Senior Brand Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – The usual round of phone screens with HR first, followed by a senior manager (video conference). Next comes the on site with around 3-4 BMs, the hiring manager and/or a senior manager. Then if they are interested, they might bring you back for a final round with someone from the sr. management team. The interview process moves very quickly. Offers can be made within the day.

Interview Question – What have you heard about the culture?   View Answer

Innovation Associate Interview

Innovation Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – RB works with various recruiters to fill the position. Initial contact is followed by several rounds of phone interviews such as HR, hiring managers...etc. Upon completion of phone interviews, an onsite meeting is scheduled for additional interviews. Phone interviews are difficult to impress the hiring manages due to the impersonal nature of this type of communication.

Interview Question – List weaknesses and areas of needed improvements   Answer Question

Summer Research Intern Interview

Summer Research Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RB in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied via school career fair and got an interview for the next day. I was not prepared at all for it. The interview was mostly behavioral questions. They asked questions like what what would you do if you can't finish your work before a deadline.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging problem you've encountered, and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – Received interview through university recruiting. One 30 minute interview and then received an offer about 4 weeks later. Since they are based outside the United States, they like any type of international experience through work or studying abroad.

Interview Question – Make sure to research the company's culture and principals.   Answer Question

Worked for RB? Contribute to the Community!