RB Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

3.1

Manufacturing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RB.

Approached the company reps through a university fair. They got back to me the day before the interview date, apologizing and asking interviewees to schedule their interviews asap. The interviewer was an industrial engineering major fresh out of college and had no actual knowledge of manufacturing engineering. He was unenthusiastic and went through his questions as quickly as possible. The questions were typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you used a large data set to recommend a suggestion. (I had trouble understanding what he was asking)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Spoke with a rep at university career fair, they called me for same week interview. They asked normal behavior questions. After that, a plant manager called for a more personal, site fit interview, and then they extended an offer for co-op

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral type .. tell about a time you failed .. tell about a struggle on leadership   Answer Question

The co-op would push my graduation back a full year due to scheduling

Manufacturing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RB in September 2014.

Initial communication was through career fair at university. Received email a week or so later to set up time for on campus interview. The interview was one-on-one and the interviewer provided lots of information on different locations of companies.

Interview Questions
    • When was the time that you applied your technical skill well in a group setting?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Listed position on university recruitment site for Skype interview. This was later postponed due to interviewers' busy schedules, but HR approached about 2 months later for setting up phone interview. First round interview with HR and second round interview with site manager. Both were conducted over the phone, and both focused almost entirely on culture fit rather than technical background.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember exact wording, but the prompt was to tell the interviewer about a time when I worked in a group setting where everyone was not in agreement, how this was finally resolved and what role I played in the ultimate resolution.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

First round interview after career fair

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected really. Just a casual walk through my resume.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RB.

Hiring Process involved applying online and doing a aptitude test. Was called to interview with HR. Standard behavioral questions. Asked about willingness to relocate often.

Human Resource Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RB in November 2013.

It was an on-campus recruitment and I submit my resume from our university's career website. I got the interview soon and took about 25 minutes to have that interview on Friday then I got a refusing letter the next Monday. There was a lot of behavioral questions. I didn't prepare enough examples.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time at work when you learned a new skill and how you taught it to others.   View Answer

Senior Brand Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RB.

The usual round of phone screens with HR first, followed by a senior manager (video conference). Next comes the on site with around 3-4 BMs, the hiring manager and/or a senior manager. Then if they are interested, they might bring you back for a final round with someone from the sr. management team. The interview process moves very quickly. Offers can be made within the day.

Interview Questions
    • What have you heard about the culture?   View Answer

Innovation Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at RB.

RB works with various recruiters to fill the position. Initial contact is followed by several rounds of phone interviews such as HR, hiring managers...etc. Upon completion of phone interviews, an onsite meeting is scheduled for additional interviews. Phone interviews are difficult to impress the hiring manages due to the impersonal nature of this type of communication.

Sales Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at RB.

Received interview through university recruiting. One 30 minute interview and then received an offer about 4 weeks later. Since they are based outside the United States, they like any type of international experience through work or studying abroad.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure to research the company's culture and principals.   Answer Question