RB Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

3.1

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at RB.

30 minutes interview through Skype. Nothing special, all basic behavior questions. Answering in STAR will be all good. Interviewer will be open to any question, so bring some questions will be definitly help ful

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time you were facing pressure and how you overcome it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RB.

I applied online and heard from a recruiter relatively quickly. An in-person meeting was quickly arranged and then cancelled/postponed due to travel. I was supposed to meet with several people and ended up speaking with one of them on the phone. After that, my interview was never rescheduled, and I randomly heard back about a month later that I was not being considered. Honestly, after hearing how this global company is kinda behind the times on technologies and efficiencies, it is probably for the best. Who wants to work at a backwards company? I don't.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at RB.

Only went through first round SKYPE screening. Interviewer has both supply chain and sales experiences and was very kind and understanding. Interviewer mentioned about next-round interview with RB and I am still waiting for further instructions.

Interview Questions
    • About my major.
      Then behavioral:
      1. Going through a hard time
      2. Innovative solutions
      3. Team environment

Answer Question

Supply Chain, Coop Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at RB in February 2015.

Talked with a rep at my schools career fair, and applied through a job portal. Contacted within a week to schedule an interview with someone with HR. Interview was behavioral, no surprises. Typical questions. Got an email within a week after to schedule a second round interview with a manager. Interview was a basic "tell me about yourself..."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had presented an idea for a project but decided against going with it? How did you convince others not to pursue your idea?   Answer Question

Future Leadership R&D Graduate Program Interview

Overall amazing experience. Some 24 candidates were called in for an Assessment day for the final round after online screening. I was directly put to the assessment day since I had won their innovation challenge competition.
    Evening before the assessment day all candidates were invited to a cocktail event organised by the RB employees. This gave us an opportunity to get to knoe them and the culture better. Also to show them who we are.
    On the assessment day many rounds of interview were there. Technical, HR, some 3 case studies.

Interview Questions
    • what are thedifferent ways of dispensing air refreshners   Answer Question

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RB.

The program has 2 interview rounds, the first one is behavioral and second is an assessment day. The first interview is relatively straight forward with behavioral questions. The assessment day consists of several case studies and group activities to assess candidate skills. To prepare for the assessment day, it is advised that candidates focus on qualifications in the job description and remember to demonstrate active participation, entrepreneurial ideas and pro active leadership. The culture is very entrepreneurial and employers are looking for the same spirit in future candidates.

Interview Questions
    • First Round: Simple behavioral questions like why RB, how have you created a win-win situation etc.
      Second Round: Assessment Day with multiple activities

Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RB.

Approached the company reps through a university fair. They got back to me the day before the interview date, apologizing and asking interviewees to schedule their interviews asap. The interviewer was an industrial engineering major fresh out of college and had no actual knowledge of manufacturing engineering. He was unenthusiastic and went through his questions as quickly as possible. The questions were typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you used a large data set to recommend a suggestion. (I had trouble understanding what he was asking)   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RB in September 2014.

Initial communication was through career fair at university. Received email a week or so later to set up time for on campus interview. The interview was one-on-one and the interviewer provided lots of information on different locations of companies.

Interview Questions
    • When was the time that you applied your technical skill well in a group setting?   Answer Question

Medical Science Treatment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RB in September 2014.

Took forever. Had phone screen then didn't hear from recruiter for weeks. Scheduled face to face. People disorganized. Numerous red flags. 3 hours of behavioral questions. Hardly gave me time to,ask anything and couldn't answer what I did ask.

Interview Questions
    • Tell. Me about a time that you had to mediate an issue between two or more employees   Answer Question

Didn't like the team especially hiring manager. Clueless and disorganized. HR person had no answers to simple relevant questions.

Intern Interview

Listed position on university recruitment site for Skype interview. This was later postponed due to interviewers' busy schedules, but HR approached about 2 months later for setting up phone interview. First round interview with HR and second round interview with site manager. Both were conducted over the phone, and both focused almost entirely on culture fit rather than technical background.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember exact wording, but the prompt was to tell the interviewer about a time when I worked in a group setting where everyone was not in agreement, how this was finally resolved and what role I played in the ultimate resolution.   Answer Question