RB

88 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Label and Administration Assistant Interview

Springfield, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RB in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was two-part. My first interview was by phone between two managers and after this process I was called in for a face to face encounter.

Interview Question – There were none. I presented them with a thorough and concise resume in order to avoid any misrepresentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Firm. I told the company that I will not work on Sunday since that is the day I attend church and have fellowship with other believers. Originally they wanted for me to work Friday through Sunday. They compromised and had me work initially on Monday, Friday, and Saturday.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at RB

Interview Details – First round interview after career fair

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected really. Just a casual walk through my resume.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Interview

Commercial Graduate

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – Hiring Process involved applying online and doing a aptitude test. Was called to interview with HR. Standard behavioral questions. Asked about willingness to relocate often.

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Senior Brand Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – The usual round of phone screens with HR first, followed by a senior manager (video conference). Next comes the on site with around 3-4 BMs, the hiring manager and/or a senior manager. Then if they are interested, they might bring you back for a final round with someone from the sr. management team. The interview process moves very quickly. Offers can be made within the day.

Interview Question – What have you heard about the culture?   View Answer

Innovation Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – RB works with various recruiters to fill the position. Initial contact is followed by several rounds of phone interviews such as HR, hiring managers...etc. Upon completion of phone interviews, an onsite meeting is scheduled for additional interviews. Phone interviews are difficult to impress the hiring manages due to the impersonal nature of this type of communication.

Interview Question – List weaknesses and areas of needed improvements   Answer Question

Summer Research Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RB in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied via school career fair and got an interview for the next day. I was not prepared at all for it. The interview was mostly behavioral questions. They asked questions like what what would you do if you can't finish your work before a deadline.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging problem you've encountered, and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Sales Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – Received interview through university recruiting. One 30 minute interview and then received an offer about 4 weeks later. Since they are based outside the United States, they like any type of international experience through work or studying abroad.

Interview Question – Make sure to research the company's culture and principals.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was very easy, everyone was nice and very forward. Reviewed resume, did not get asked complicated questions.

Negotiation Details – They were not open to negotiation.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at RB.

Interview Details – Initial call from Director of BD. Later on, HR got involved, so there was no initial screening by an HR person. Relatively quick process overall. HR very supportive with relocation issues too.

Negotiation Details – accomodating and met my requests

Summer Intern Interview

Interviewed at RB

Interview Details – At B-Schools. Very intuitive process, no surprises.

Interview Question – Have to pass a numerical test.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at RB

Worked for RB? Contribute to the Community!

RB Videos

RB – Why Work for Us?

RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here. Every day, across 60 countries, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. If it’s tried and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RB interview questions and advice. All 88 interview reviews posted anonymously by RB employees and interview candidates.