RB

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

3.1

Future Leadership R&D Graduate Program Interview

Overall amazing experience. Some 24 candidates were called in for an Assessment day for the final round after online screening. I was directly put to the assessment day since I had won their innovation challenge competition.
    Evening before the assessment day all candidates were invited to a cocktail event organised by the RB employees. This gave us an opportunity to get to knoe them and the culture better. Also to show them who we are.
    On the assessment day many rounds of interview were there. Technical, HR, some 3 case studies.

Interview Questions
    • what are thedifferent ways of dispensing air refreshners   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Development Program (Marketing & Sales) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RB.

The program has 2 interview rounds, the first one is behavioral and second is an assessment day. The first interview is relatively straight forward with behavioral questions. The assessment day consists of several case studies and group activities to assess candidate skills. To prepare for the assessment day, it is advised that candidates focus on qualifications in the job description and remember to demonstrate active participation, entrepreneurial ideas and pro active leadership. The culture is very entrepreneurial and employers are looking for the same spirit in future candidates.

Interview Questions
    • First Round: Simple behavioral questions like why RB, how have you created a win-win situation etc.
      Second Round: Assessment Day with multiple activities

Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RB.

Approached the company reps through a university fair. They got back to me the day before the interview date, apologizing and asking interviewees to schedule their interviews asap. The interviewer was an industrial engineering major fresh out of college and had no actual knowledge of manufacturing engineering. He was unenthusiastic and went through his questions as quickly as possible. The questions were typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you used a large data set to recommend a suggestion. (I had trouble understanding what he was asking)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Spoke with a rep at university career fair, they called me for same week interview. They asked normal behavior questions. After that, a plant manager called for a more personal, site fit interview, and then they extended an offer for co-op

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral type .. tell about a time you failed .. tell about a struggle on leadership   Answer Question

The co-op would push my graduation back a full year due to scheduling

Manufacturing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RB in September 2014.

Initial communication was through career fair at university. Received email a week or so later to set up time for on campus interview. The interview was one-on-one and the interviewer provided lots of information on different locations of companies.

Interview Questions
    • When was the time that you applied your technical skill well in a group setting?   Answer Question

Medical Science Treatment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RB in September 2014.

Took forever. Had phone screen then didn't hear from recruiter for weeks. Scheduled face to face. People disorganized. Numerous red flags. 3 hours of behavioral questions. Hardly gave me time to,ask anything and couldn't answer what I did ask.

Interview Questions
    • Tell. Me about a time that you had to mediate an issue between two or more employees   Answer Question

Didn't like the team especially hiring manager. Clueless and disorganized. HR person had no answers to simple relevant questions.

Intern Interview

Listed position on university recruitment site for Skype interview. This was later postponed due to interviewers' busy schedules, but HR approached about 2 months later for setting up phone interview. First round interview with HR and second round interview with site manager. Both were conducted over the phone, and both focused almost entirely on culture fit rather than technical background.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember exact wording, but the prompt was to tell the interviewer about a time when I worked in a group setting where everyone was not in agreement, how this was finally resolved and what role I played in the ultimate resolution.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

First round interview after career fair

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected really. Just a casual walk through my resume.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RB.

Hiring Process involved applying online and doing a aptitude test. Was called to interview with HR. Standard behavioral questions. Asked about willingness to relocate often.

Human Resource Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RB in November 2013.

It was an on-campus recruitment and I submit my resume from our university's career website. I got the interview soon and took about 25 minutes to have that interview on Friday then I got a refusing letter the next Monday. There was a lot of behavioral questions. I didn't prepare enough examples.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time at work when you learned a new skill and how you taught it to others.   View Answer