RB Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

First round interview after career fair

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected really. Just a casual walk through my resume.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RB.

Hiring Process involved applying online and doing a aptitude test. Was called to interview with HR. Standard behavioral questions. Asked about willingness to relocate often.

Research Assistant-ssg Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RB in January 2014.

I was a temp, and I applied for the position online. So my interview was at the end of my work day. I met with 2 of the managers. I knew one of them very well, since I worked with him as temp. He knew me well, so he was very honest as to what my strengths and weaknesses are, and If I would be a good fit for that particular position.

Interview Questions
    • Since I already worked in the group as a temp they knew my work in the lab, The one thing they asked me how I would handle a lot traveling and dealing with marketing   Answer Question

Human Resource Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RB in November 2013.

It was an on-campus recruitment and I submit my resume from our university's career website. I got the interview soon and took about 25 minutes to have that interview on Friday then I got a refusing letter the next Monday. There was a lot of behavioral questions. I didn't prepare enough examples.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time at work when you learned a new skill and how you taught it to others.   View Answer

Senior Brand Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RB.

The usual round of phone screens with HR first, followed by a senior manager (video conference). Next comes the on site with around 3-4 BMs, the hiring manager and/or a senior manager. Then if they are interested, they might bring you back for a final round with someone from the sr. management team. The interview process moves very quickly. Offers can be made within the day.

Interview Questions
    • What have you heard about the culture?   View Answer

Innovation Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at RB.

RB works with various recruiters to fill the position. Initial contact is followed by several rounds of phone interviews such as HR, hiring managers...etc. Upon completion of phone interviews, an onsite meeting is scheduled for additional interviews. Phone interviews are difficult to impress the hiring manages due to the impersonal nature of this type of communication.

Sales Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at RB.

Received interview through university recruiting. One 30 minute interview and then received an offer about 4 weeks later. Since they are based outside the United States, they like any type of international experience through work or studying abroad.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure to research the company's culture and principals.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RB.

Interviewing process was very easy, everyone was nice and very forward. Reviewed resume, did not get asked complicated questions.

They were not open to negotiation.

Warehouse Label and Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RB in April 2013.

The interview process was two-part. My first interview was by phone between two managers and after this process I was called in for a face to face encounter.

Interview Questions
    • There were none. I presented them with a thorough and concise resume in order to avoid any misrepresentation.   Answer Question
    Firm. I told the company that I will not work on Sunday since that is the day I attend church and have fellowship with other believers. Originally they wanted for me to work Friday through Sunday. They compromised and had me work initially on Monday, Friday, and Saturday.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at RB.

Initial call from Director of BD. Later on, HR got involved, so there was no initial screening by an HR person. Relatively quick process overall. HR very supportive with relocation issues too.

accomodating and met my requests