RB

3.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at RB.

The application process is just like any other CPG company. You apply online by submitting a resume and completing their online logical reasoning test. Later, I received an email informing me that I have been selected for the interview. I was asked all behavioral questions, they included questions like what makes you a leader, tell me about a time when you faced conflicts with your team etc. Pretty straight forward. I was asked only one technical question, and that is "Cash Flow vs. Income statement, which would you pick to determine the financial status of a company?.

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at RB in October 2011.

Initial round consisted of an on campus interview. The interview contained standard behavioral questions along with an analysis of which brands were doing well/not well and why. Second round took place at their headquarters in New Jersey which consisted of an entire day of activities including 1 on 1 interviews, numeracy test, persuasion ability analysis, case analysis and team presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Name a brand that is doing well today and what do you attribute to that brand's strong performance   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at RB in September 2010.

I had 3 back to back interviews in the final round with marketing executives that lasted around 2.5 hours in total. I was told that it was going to be a behavioral interview only to find out that it was a case interview, which I was not fully prepared for. So regardless of what the coordinator says, it's best to prepare for 2 types of interviews.

Anyway, I felt that they didn't have much structure in their interview process cause I was initially informed that it'll be in New Jersey and it'll last for 2 days. Then I just found out that it's just going to be an hours worth of interview in Mississauga. There was also no one in the final interview to tell you about what the next steps should be. I'm actually assuming that it's the final round but who knows, maybe it's not.

Interview Questions
    • If I were to bring product x to Canada, what should I do?   View Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RB in January 2009.

Long drawn out process. Terrible HR that is unwilling to help. Favouritism is huge.

Interview Questions
    • If a lily pad doubles every second. After 10 seconds, it reaches a certain size. At what point was it half it's size?   View Answer
    Negotiate always, ask for signing bonus.