RBA Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Entry Level Engineer
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at RBA Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – I got the interview through my college's career services website. I had applied for the position on their website and scheduled for an on campus interview online. Therefore I never had any contact with anyone from the company until I walked into the interview room. I was interviewed by 2 people, the Director of Human Resources and the Director of Traffic Engineering. Right of the bat the questions started. There was no formal introduction to the company or what they did at the company. That came at the end of the interview. They didn't ask any behavioral questions . A few of the questions they asked were "What is your idle company and supervisor?" They also asked where I would see my self in a few years. Interview lasted about 30 minutes with my questions included. I felt teh interview went well unfortunately I wasn't offered the position.

Interview Questions

Development Engineer Interview

Development Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RBA Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – initially. you must know about the organization.. and you need to know the interview process. then handle the interview smartly...

Negotiation Details – deponds upon company profile and my experience.

Worked for RBA Group? Contribute to the Community!