RBC Bearings Manufacturing Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through college or university - interviewed at RBC Bearings in February 2013.

Simple laid back interview, composed of mostly behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for RBC Bearings

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Trenton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Trenton, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at RBC Bearings in May 2012.

Interview with HR director for a period of time to go over company details and information in regards to the position. Next interview with the Director of Engineering about similar things and about my educational/skills background for the position. A small panel of younger adults were brought in to ask questions about my experience and knowledge. Another small panel of design engineers were sent in for the final part of the interview. Questions involved about my internship experience, senior design project, and information about my schooling.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have from your internship that would be helpful in this position   Answer Question
    • What was the role that you played in your Senior Capstone Design Project?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Trainee Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at RBC Bearings in July 2011.

One on one interview with an HR rep. Typical first interview questions (tell me about yourself, what's your greatest strength/weakness, etc.). Seemed to have a negative opinion right off the bat by questioning my college choice (a UC school which doesn't have as much "hands-on" learning as they would like) among other things, but I think that was more to see how I would respond to criticism. Overall there were 6 people who were brought in to interview for one position, and I was told that there were other more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have any job in the world, regardless of pay, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Worked for RBC Bearings? Contribute to the Community!