RBC Bearings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Engineer Trainee Interview

Sales Engineer Trainee
Oxford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at RBC Bearings in October 2010.

Interview Details – RBC Bearings HQ recruiter contacted me via e-mail to schedule a telephone screening. My initial impression is that is a "hidden treasure" company. It sounds like a relatively small company and after my initial phone screen I was immediately scheduled to have a face to face interview. Due to the time frame between the phone screen and the interview, I was told I had to be flexible because the full time sales force is on the road 80% of the time. Overall I was extremely impressed and satisfied with the outcome. More description to come if I receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RBC Bearings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RBC Bearings Sales Engineer Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RBC Bearings employees and interview candidates.