RBC Bearings Technical Sales Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RBC Bearings (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with regional sales manager and discussed the position and my background. Things went well so he set up a series of interviews with various managers at the home office in CT. there met with HR Vice president, Quality Team Lead, US sales manager, and an HR behavior specialist. The first three were typical, the HR specialist gave me a behavioral interview that lasted over 2 hours and required job specific examples to back up any answers. I believe the approach is beneficial if not taken out of context, however, I believe that is what happened. Any negative comments were obviously taken from my responses to the specialist. I believe the company puts too much emphasis on extrapolations on future behavior based on a single persons opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest weakness   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you failed to achieve your goal   1 Answer