RBC Capital Markets Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RBC Capital Markets (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

tough questions. But overall, the team is friendly and the atmosphere is good. I met all of the team members I would work with and they are professional, but tough. I would recommend this company to those who are dedicated to your career, but not to those who want to have more family-oriented professionals because sometime your work-life is a little bit imbalanced. But who is not like this in wall street investment firm?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RBC Capital Markets

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RBC Capital Markets (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview came through a recruiter. There was a 1 hour phone interview to discuss my profile, experience etc. This was followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview was 3 one hour sessions with 3 different team members. One thing about the interview was that the interviewers did not seem to have had a discussion after each session, so that their questions revolved around the same problem domain / aspects.

Interview Questions

• Design a program to build and update a market depth book.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RBC Capital Markets (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview. After a week i was called in for a face to face interview. Met with 5 people and the interview lasted for 3.5 hours. After a week , i was called again to meet with 2 more people - Senior Managers. The technical interview was pretty detailed and all the interviewers were very nice. Interview was mainly focused on .Net, web based technologies, database, performance , unix etc.