RBC Dexia

RBC Dexia Fund Accountant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at RBC Dexia in September 2010.

Interview is more technical than behavioural. They ask you basic investment and market related questions but anyone with basic business background should be able to answer them. There is less of an emphasis with behavioural questions. The interview process is not very formal. The atmosphere of the interview is highly contingent with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Not really anything hard but they asked technical questions such as if the bond will be sold at premium or discount if the market interest rise or drop relative to the coupon rate.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for RBC Dexia

Fund Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at RBC Dexia in June 2010.

first interview is from human resource recruiter ask about your personality, your strength, your interest, your career goal and etc.
    second interview conduct by head of fund accounting that ask you about the knowledge of financial instruments.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about merger and acquisition. How it can be done?   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RBC Dexia in May 2010.

The interview started with a simple math test, it was easy and only took me about 10 mins to finish. The panel interview after the math test is more focused on my past experiences as well as my knowledge about mutual fund. The panel members included the Manager and Senior Manager of Mutual Fund Valuations, as well as the VP joined the interview 20 mins after we started. It took around 45 mins to wrap up everything and the overall experience is professional and positive.