RBC Medical Innovations

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Systems Test Engineer
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RBC Medical Innovations.

Interview Details – It contained the most steps I've had for an interview. It consisted of 2 phone interviews, both about 30 minutes long with 2 different managers. I was then asked for an on site interview. The onsite interview lasted most of the day, 5hrs to be exact. I was interviewed one on one with each manager and the vice president. I was taken out for lunch and a coupe hours later the interview was over.

Interview Question – How do you use engineering judgement? I was asked this by the VP which was then followed up by 4 or 5 different questions that basically asked the same thing.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Lenexa, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at RBC Medical Innovations in April 2012.

Interview Details – Lead from position I applied for through LinkedIn. Called for phone interview next day. The interviewer kept emphasizing the fast paced work environment. She was very nice and provided all necessary information regarding the job. I was told it is a smaller company and employees may be asked to assist in other positions to help with a deadline. It was helpful information for someone to know who is applying to a position.

Interview Question – The interest for the position but then they kept referring to the fast paced environment.   View Answer

Worked for RBC Medical Innovations? Contribute to the Community!