RBS Citizens Instore Banker Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Instore Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norton, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RBS Citizens in May 2012.

I applied online and about a week later received a call from the recruiting rep requesting an interview with the HR manager. I had an interview the next day. The HR manager seemed very urgent to fill the position. Two days later I received a call to set up a 1:1 interview with the branch manager the next day. The 1:1 consisted of reviewing my resume and discussing the position some. 30 minutes later I received a call from the HR manager with a job offer. The hiring process only took about three weeks total.

Interview Questions
I had another offer offering more money and mentioned that to the HR manager. She called her boss and discussed a higher salary and ended up calling me back offering much more than the original salary.

Worked for RBS Citizens? Contribute to the Community!