RBS India

Updated Dec 5, 2014
Updated Dec 5, 2014

3.2

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Interview Process

1 st Round
    Group Discussions...........

2 nd Round
    APTITUDE............

3 rd Round
    HR ROUND..........

but i had extra 2 rounds of interview (depend up on the process they places you)

They hardly accept Direct walk in, so try to register on RBS career portal to get call letter or if you know your friends inside RBS ask them to register your details on portal
    . . . . . .

ALL THE BEST

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RBS India in September 2014.

The hiring process was pretty good organized. It started with an online written test.
    And then it was scheduled for a weekend drive. Close to 100 candidates were called for interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most bad part was the interviewer asked me say 10 questions , I could not answer 2 questions and he wrote the same in the feedback and rejected me. But to my surprise , I later got to know that answers he was expecting from me were actually wrong and it all got screwed.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RBS India.

I applied through Campus placement.there were 3 rounds -hr round ie introduction round ,apptitude test ..which was general logical reasoning questions ,personal interview. It was easy . Just be confident

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as I am a fresher

Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at RBS India in June 2014.

Interview process is very good. concentrate on core fundamentals. Only thing is in HR round you will be facing the typical Indian HR, they will negotiate the package and bring you down from your expectation and then they will offer you below this discussed amount. Very bad HR department.

Interview Questions

Offer was below expectation.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RBS India in June 2014.

There were 4 rounds of interview, first one being written technical (SAS/ SQL) at there center in Bangalore. Tough subjective questions, followed by one Video conferencing and two telephonic round which would be behavioral (one with client and another with someone from India ). I was selected as was told to my recruitment agency.
    My advice- please ask them their budget first otherwise they would waste your 1 month and raise your expectations with every round and when it would come to salary , they won't have budget for it so they would say the position went on hold ( interestingly during partner round with UK partner, I was explained that the position is very urgent as they want to set up a team and the thing is pending for 3 months)

Interview Questions

They didn't have budget for the kind of position and people they were looking for

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at RBS India in February 2014.

Overall there were 2 rounds. First round was Aptitude test, it consisted of 9 sections, candidates were given specific time limit to complete the individual sections. Second round was Personal Interview, it consisted of general questions like; tell me about your self, what will you do if there is any problem in your team?, are you ready to relocate? They just wanted to know your confidence and eagerness to join the organization.

Interview Questions
    • Explain any incident where you found difficulty while working in a team, how did you faced it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

First there was aptitude with basic finance question . Then there was PI

Interview Questions
    • 1. Difference between telecom and IT sector ratio
      2. DCF valuation with FCFF and FCFE
      3. Where economy heading towards

Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Very delayed and slow process. Take weeks between one round to another. Minimum of 4 rounds.

Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RBS India in October 2013.

It started with 2 telephonic technical rounds, 1 managerial round and 1 VC round with manager and technical staff at RBS Bangalore.

Everything was perfect till last round but when I set my salary expectations and revealed about another job offer, then they found my skill set unmatched with the position.
    My advice to the recruiter is to at least give satisfactory response before rejecting the candidature.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RBS India in September 2013.

As first step there was a telephonic interview on core java, concurrency. F2F was scheduled after this
    On F2F day there was a written test 7 core java ques, 2 DB ques, 4 programing ques- fairly easy
    waited for 1 hour for second round
    was interviewed by a junior lady who couldn't distinguish between java memory model and garbage collection; wasn't aware of atomic classes in concurrency package; too hell bent on hashmap structure (felt she wasn't clear about that either). was rejected after this round :)
    waited again for 1 hour and HR then told me on phone to leave the premises. I asked her to escort me outside as whole area is secure but that facility wasn't available to me as I was a rejected candidate