RBS Sempra Commodities

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RBS Sempra Commodities in November 2009.

Interview Details – phone+face top face+tech skills

Interview Question – whay do you want to join this company   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Data Specialist Interview

Data Specialist
Stamford, CT

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at RBS Sempra Commodities in March 2008.

Interview Details – I met with seven people, three of whom I knew from college. I did well in the first round but almost failed in the second. At the end there were twenty people to chose from. I was the oldest but that did not seem to bother the managing director, whom I really lked.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Database Administrator Role Interview

Database Administrator Role
City of London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RBS Sempra Commodities in June 2009.

Interview Details – The company seems to be quite organized and a really friendly environment. It was a one-to-one interview and the manager seem to be young and didn't quite cut someone I wanted to report to or look forward to for leadership.

Interview Question – Do you understand the option greeks very well?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined because I like my leaders articulate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RBS Sempra Commodities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RBS Sempra Commodities interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by RBS Sempra Commodities employees and interview candidates.