RCG Information Technology Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at RCG Information Technology

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCG Information Technology (Edison, NJ).

Interview

I was interviewed by HR Manager, then CEO. Asked to come back a second time to interview with HR SVP and then got the offer. The interviewers were personable, friendly and well prepared to ask thoughtful questions. The whole process took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate salary.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCG Information Technology in July 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by RCG IT for a programming contract and after submitting resume was referred to client and thereby was granted a face to face interview.

"I chose to decline based on personal reasons which were aggressively contested as an inadequate explanation by RCG IT. I was strongly pressured to provide more personally based information regarding my decision. I found this form of encroachment and intimidation to be grossly unprofessional and according to my understanding of U.S. Labor law know this approach to be quite possibly illegal. I was accused of possessing an attitude contributing to the loss of employment opportunities by U.S. citizens to foreign competitors. I was also informed that the client of RCG IT was well enough connected that there would be repercussions regarding my future employment opportunities. These tactics are clearly an attempt at intimidation and would be considered a violation of professional ethics by any person concerned."