RCI

Updated Jul 22, 2014
Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RCI.

Took online skills test, automated online interview, then in person interview with three people conducted separately. Sent to an awful place to do a drug screen and should have used my better judgment and walked away then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RCI.

I had to take a computerized aptitude test first. The interview process was pretty relaxed. I was given standard interview questions and hypothetical scenario questions.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty standard, there were some questions on travel experience which I had little of.   Answer Question
    They offered a base pay plus commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RCI in February 2011.

First, I was called for a phone interview. This interview was very basic: describe your education, describe your previous employment, and why are you interested in this position. A few hours after the phone interview, I was called and asked to setup an in-person interview for the following day. The interview included a presentation about the company and the position, a one on one interview with a sales manager, and a computer-based skills test. Following the in-person interview, I was told I would find out within 3-5 days if I would be hired. They called me on the 5th business day following my interview to offer me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RCI in November 2009.

The first was a phone interview, with a HR representative. I received the call almost a month after I applied for the company. Then I was told to come to the site to take a skills test, have a one on one interview, which was not like any other interview I have ever had. The person interviewing me, asked me to sell him a vacation in which he wanted specifics (even if there was a kitchen in the hotel room). I was very taken aback by this. (I later understood why, and was grateful for it) After a few days, I had another phone interview with a sales representative, and was told I received the job. I then had 24 hours to get to the other side of town to submit a drug test. The people at the office are very polite, and want to see you succeed in the interview process. The phone interviews I felt were a bit impersonal, and asked pretty generic questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at RCI in October 2009.

A quick phone screener, followed by an in office series of interviews with individuals in the group. Last round was a case study presented to a panel.

Great office environment and physical setting. Good culture and vibe. Business is way off, so there appears to be much tension and anxiety. New marketing VP is updating and revising resources and way of doing business which is good, but causing concern for long term emps

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at RCI in May 2009.

I started through a staffing agency and was hired in as an employee. RCI likes to ask situational questions on conflict with previous coworkers, bosses and how it was resolved. Most jobs are already comitted to an employee but the employee manual requires a posting to be made.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a different opinion than your supervisor and what did you do about it?   View Answer
    not really applicable

Holiday Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RCI.

Telephone interview to see how good is your English and sales skills

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation phase

Holiday Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at RCI in February 2013.

I had one interview, very usual question and a role play involved

Interview Questions
    • a role play is always a little bit weird I suppose and uncomfortable, but they were very nice   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Outbound Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RCI in May 2011.

Easy. They just need to know if you are enthusiastic about holidays and if you have good communication skill and any experience on the phone. The role play wasn't too hard as I already had experience in Timeshare.

Guide Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at RCI in November 2010.

schedule interview / conduct phone screen. Go to interview, get asked a few sales questions. Do you enjoy getting recognized for your accomplishments? SAY YES. Must be able to sell a resort (should be a piece of cake for any sales person)

not negotiable.