RCI Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.9

Vacation Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and heard back three days later. did a digital interview and heard back four days later. I came in for a tour of the facility and a second interview. The second interview consisted of two people interviewing me at different times.

Vacation Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Took online skills test, automated online interview, then in person interview with three people conducted separately. Sent to an awful place to do a drug screen and should have used my better judgment and walked away then.

Vacation Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I had to take a computerized aptitude test first. The interview process was pretty relaxed. I was given standard interview questions and hypothetical scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty standard, there were some questions on travel experience which I had little of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered a base pay plus commission

Vacation Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RCI (Carmel, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

First, I was called for a phone interview. This interview was very basic: describe your education, describe your previous employment, and why are you interested in this position. A few hours after the phone interview, I was called and asked to setup an in-person interview for the following day. The interview included a presentation about the company and the position, a one on one interview with a sales manager, and a computer-based skills test. Following the in-person interview, I was told I would find out within 3-5 days if I would be hired. They called me on the 5th business day following my interview to offer me the position.

Vacation Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RCI (Carmel, IN) in November 2009.

Interview

The first was a phone interview, with a HR representative. I received the call almost a month after I applied for the company. Then I was told to come to the site to take a skills test, have a one on one interview, which was not like any other interview I have ever had. The person interviewing me, asked me to sell him a vacation in which he wanted specifics (even if there was a kitchen in the hotel room). I was very taken aback by this. (I later understood why, and was grateful for it) After a few days, I had another phone interview with a sales representative, and was told I received the job. I then had 24 hours to get to the other side of town to submit a drug test. The people at the office are very polite, and want to see you succeed in the interview process. The phone interviews I felt were a bit impersonal, and asked pretty generic questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at RCI (Parsippany, NJ) in October 2009.

Interview

A quick phone screener, followed by an in office series of interviews with individuals in the group. Last round was a case study presented to a panel.

Great office environment and physical setting. Good culture and vibe. Business is way off, so there appears to be much tension and anxiety. New marketing VP is updating and revising resources and way of doing business which is good, but causing concern for long term emps

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2009.

Interview

I started through a staffing agency and was hired in as an employee. RCI likes to ask situational questions on conflict with previous coworkers, bosses and how it was resolved. Most jobs are already comitted to an employee but the employee manual requires a posting to be made.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a different opinion than your supervisor and what did you do about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not really applicable

Vacation Planning Guide Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RCI.

Interview

Very impersonal. She just asked read questions off of a piece of paper. My interview was done via web and I couldn't see her the entire time which made it a bit awkward. But it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite vacation   Answer Question
    • If someone wants to go to myrtle beach, but we have no properties available what questions would you ask them to determine where you suggest for them to go instead   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Vacation Guide Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a digital interview which was not difficult. I way psyched myself out for it and was over-prepped, which is fine. Asked general questions, mostly behavioral. It was only 10 total questions and no more than 4 were actually video, mostly it was essay! They were very concerned with availability for training and in general.

Interview Questions

• Which is more important - a good product or excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable but very fair salary. Plus commission.

Holiday Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RCI (Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Telephone interview to see how good is your English and sales skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase