RCM Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

3.2

Proposal Manager Interview

Interview

Received an email asking that I schedule an initial phone interview. Once scheduled the recruiter called in time and apologized for not calling earlier. Recruiter went over my resume more as a fact finding exercise. No qualitative questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Which year did you graduate?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Had an initial phone Call with Regional VP followed by a phone call with Sr. VP, came in to meet with and interview with Team members to make sure it was a good fit on both sides. Very conversational and candid, enjoyed the interview overall.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview about background and experience   1 Answer

Infrastructure Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCM Technologies in June 2013.

Interview

Good phone interview, asked smart questions from a list they have

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

short and easy going. Ask about the background of nuclear and ECC process. There was no technical questions involved. the rest was all about being permanent or on contract status and salary. if you applying for this position you should know about ECC process and nuclear world

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCM Technologies (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

face to face interview. As a company, RCMT Canada Corp has a history of dealing with the critical nuclear plant safety systems and balance of plant, HVAC etc. Many of these systems carry with them the most stringent design and quality requirements in the nuclear industry. Having performed significant scopes of EPC work on these systems, we are experienced in implementing the full range of EPC functions in the required high quality nuclear environment. Our broad industry knowledge includes the following core competencies:

Interview Questions

• regarding work exprience. As a company, RCMT Canada Corp has a history of dealing with the critical nuclear plant safety systems and balance of plant, HVAC etc. Many of these systems carry with them the most stringent design and quality requirements in the nuclear industry. Having performed significant scopes of EPC work on these systems, we are experienced in implementing the full range of EPC functions in the required high quality nuclear environment. Our broad industry knowledge includes the following core competencies:   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RCM Technologies in February 2011.

Interview

phoned by recruiter at RCM, interviewed by the VP there, and Sr. VP Company is very thorough to bring on the right sales candidates. Work environment is good.

Interview Questions

• If you start with us, what would you do in the first 30 days when you start?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your success stories?   Answer Question

Business Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCM Technologies in January 2010.

Interview

telephone

Interview Questions

• In your previous experience,what have you enjoyed least?   Answer Question