Interviews for Top Jobs at RCN
- Analyst (1)
- Sales (1)
- Direct Sales Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Manager (1)
- Customer Care Advocate (1)
- Customer Satisfaction Technician (1)
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at RCN (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.
I was contacted by HR for the initial phone screening interview. I then met with a panel of marketing and sales executives to discuss my qualifications and learn more about the position. Type of questions including the norm - tell me about your work history; what are your weaknesses/strengths; how do you motivate a team; have you ever had to let go of an employee- how did you do it? The work culture seemed productive and business casual with a strong commitment to overcomming declining sales and less-than motivated staff.
- How will you motivate a disruptive employee who is also not motivated? Answer Question