RDI Marketing

Updated Sep 24, 2014

1.9

Activations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RDI Marketing in June 2014.

If you get referred, you get an automatic interview. Interview was weird questions, what superpower would you have, animal would you be. What song would play when you were walking into the room. What is your life quote. They bring you in and sit you in a room with computers where you take a typing test, and then make you search around the internet a little bit. then you go sit with the other specialists and listen to them make calls for an hour before the actual questions are asked. It's a three hour interview and could be longer if there are more people.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty easy to answer. I guess when they ask you "Persuasive or Persistent?"   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RDI Marketing in November 2013.

Applied via Monster.com. They called me that Thursday. I interviewed Friday. I was hired and will begin work on Monday. One on one interview. Answered all of my questions with honesty and integrity. This is a growing company. They need quality individuals on whom they can depend . They seem to have am excellent human resource dept that actually cares about your home life and strives to keep home and work life stable.

Interview Questions
    There was not a negotiation on salary. There was a negotiation on hours, shift and which days off.

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RDI Marketing.

When you fill out the application, they call and have you come in for an interview. They interview you with about 6-10 other people. They call you a few days after your interviewed to let you know if you have been hired or not.

Interview Questions
    • Asking interview questions in a group, not very professional.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. You either accept or decline the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RDI Marketing in May 2013.

I had trouble filling out the online employment application, so after three times I gave up. I went in for the interview, and was hired before my application was on file. If you can present yourself reasonably well, you're nearly guaranteed a job.

There was no negotiation. It's $10 to start.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RDI Marketing in April 2013.

Easy, you've got the job even if your background is bad

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RDI Marketing in January 2013.

Interviewed at the Blue 1 location. Person in waiting area (no longer employed at that location) was not particularly friendly, but not rude. Waited about 10 minutes, when guy interviewing me came to take me back to a generic office and ask a few questions about my skills in lead generation. He asked me what I would like to make and then said he'd call me. Called the next day and offered the job at $.25 less than my request.

Interview Questions
    • He did not appear to be an experienced interviewer and asked generic questions. The most difficult one being, "Do you have any questions for me?" I asked him what RDI stand for...he said, "NOTHING." HA!   Answer Question
    Offered the job at $.25 less than my request. Be more firm than I was!

TSR Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RDI Marketing in September 2012.

Interview was with about 10 people. They asked each of us to tell a little about ourselves and what are hobbies were. They asked w which shift you wanted, full or part-time, and how much we started at.

Have prior experience if you want more per hour

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RDI Marketing in May 2011.

They have a revolving door and are constantly hiring because they don't value their employee's

Interview Questions
    Cut and dry this is what the starting rate of pay is do you accept or want to start training

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RDI Marketing in November 2010.

filled out paper application'was reviewed by managment did personality test which was very dumb and really the questions didn't apply to me or my personal life then face to face interview with management very informal cuz already knew the staff told had job waited for class to start a week later.

there was none

TSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford Center, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford Center, OH

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RDI Marketing in September 2010.

You fill out the app online,along with a skills, intelligence test. I did that and within 24 hours i had been contacted by the HR manager. He asked me to come in for an interview the next day. it was a group interview. It was a pretty simple interview and actually kind of funny. after the interview he called me and wanted me to start training the next week.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle Negativity or rejection?   View Answer
    No negotiation needed unless you feel you arent getting enough pay.