RDI Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Telephone Sales Representative
Blue Ash, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RDI Marketing in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed at the Blue 1 location. Person in waiting area (no longer employed at that location) was not particularly friendly, but not rude. Waited about 10 minutes, when guy interviewing me came to take me back to a generic office and ask a few questions about my skills in lead generation. He asked me what I would like to make and then said he'd call me. Called the next day and offered the job at $.25 less than my request.

Interview Question – He did not appear to be an experienced interviewer and asked generic questions. The most difficult one being, "Do you have any questions for me?" I asked him what RDI stand for...he said, "NOTHING." HA!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered the job at $.25 less than my request. Be more firm than I was!

Call Center Interview

Henderson, NV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at RDI Marketing in May 2011.

Interview Details – They have a revolving door and are constantly hiring because they don't value their employee's

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions that I can recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Cut and dry this is what the starting rate of pay is do you accept or want to start training

Customer Service Representative

I applied online - interviewed at RDI Marketing in April 2013.

Interview Details – Easy, you've got the job even if your background is bad

Interview Question – They don't ask you anything but what are your skills   Answer Question

Telemarketer Interview

Telemarketer
Blue Ash, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RDI Marketing in February 2009.

Interview Details – Really easy, read a paper, prove you can read. Its not hard, they make sure you know basic 5th grade reading. They said I was an advanced 5th grade reader, and they liked my work ethic.

Interview Question – How far are you willing to go for this job?   View Answer

Blue Ash, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RDI Marketing in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied via Monster.com. They called me that Thursday. I interviewed Friday. I was hired and will begin work on Monday. One on one interview. Answered all of my questions with honesty and integrity. This is a growing company. They need quality individuals on whom they can depend . They seem to have am excellent human resource dept that actually cares about your home life and strives to keep home and work life stable.

Interview Question – Typical behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation on salary. There was a negotiation on hours, shift and which days off.

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Telephone Sales Representative
Milford, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RDI Marketing.

Interview Details – When you fill out the application, they call and have you come in for an interview. They interview you with about 6-10 other people. They call you a few days after your interviewed to let you know if you have been hired or not.

Interview Question – Asking interview questions in a group, not very professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You either accept or decline the job offer.

Blue Ash, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RDI Marketing in May 2013.

Interview Details – I had trouble filling out the online employment application, so after three times I gave up. I went in for the interview, and was hired before my application was on file. If you can present yourself reasonably well, you're nearly guaranteed a job.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It's $10 to start.

TSR Interview

Milford Center, OH

The process took 2 days - interviewed at RDI Marketing in September 2010.

Interview Details – You fill out the app online,along with a skills, intelligence test. I did that and within 24 hours i had been contacted by the HR manager. He asked me to come in for an interview the next day. it was a group interview. It was a pretty simple interview and actually kind of funny. after the interview he called me and wanted me to start training the next week.

Interview Question – How do you handle Negativity or rejection?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed unless you feel you arent getting enough pay.

General Interview

Oxford, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RDI Marketing in November 2010.

Interview Details – filled out paper application'was reviewed by managment did personality test which was very dumb and really the questions didn't apply to me or my personal life then face to face interview with management very informal cuz already knew the staff told had job waited for class to start a week later.

Negotiation Details – there was none

Telemarketer Interview

Telemarketer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RDI Marketing in January 2011.

Interview Details – Filled out an application online, they called left a message on my phone at where and when to come in, along with dress code information, drove up there with my resume, signed in at the front desk, secretary ( who was nice) handed me paperwork and a pen, walked in a large room with huge desk and 20 leather chairs, filled out paperwork, tax information etc. watched as others filtered in, and the interview guy, he was nice to begin with, but then he asked questions about what you put on the app, started picking things out and tried to get us all riled up, we were applying for a telemarketing position so they were seeing if we were going to be cut out for the position, after we all were interviewed he had us read a general telemarketing script then, told us the positions, pay, and hours available and open, the man who interviewed us acted just like a police officer,the office was clean and very business like. Overall it was a good interview, they called me within the week and offered me the job, I accepted.

Interview Question – They didnt really ask any questions, the biggest thing they have you do is a grammar test and again you have to read off a script that they switch up with everyone in the room, has a lot of big phrases.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they told us the positions, hours, benefits and pay. It was a take it or leave it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at RDI Marketing

Worked for RDI Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RDI Marketing interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by RDI Marketing employees and interview candidates.