RDO Equipment

Relevance Date Difficulty

Dispatcher's Assistant Interview

Dispatcher's Assistant
Lakeside, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at RDO Equipment in February 2014.

Interview Details – First-phone interview - this was comfortable and just a nice conversation
Second - One on One interview - also comfortable & pleasant. Questions were generic and fairly easy to respond to. The Third and final level of this process would have been a panel interview. I was told that the interviewer would contact me one way or the other by days' end. He did just that except that I was not in the final 2. I was in the final 3. So, I didn't get the job and was disappointed. It would have been a great place to work. I will apply there again if a position comes available in the Lakeside, CA facility.

Interview Question – Name 5 things that would be included on a company's core values   View Answer

Service Department Manager Interview

Service Department Manager
Riverside, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at RDO Equipment in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process took a very long time once it was set in motion it went by quickly . They are very professional and thorough.They used the caliper profile test to assess your job compatability . The application is submitted online followed by a phone interview . Then a panel appointment is set up with department managers. Once approved the applicant is contacted via phone and sent for drug screening and background check. Pending those results a caliper test is given for managers a skills test for hourly employees. Pending those results an offer is generated. This process can take up to 30 days from initial contact .

Interview Question – If you were asked to do somthing that you considered immoral or unethical by your direct supervisor how would you handle it. Have ever had this happen and how did you handle it . Describe in detail step by step the action you took to resolve the situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation . An offer is given and the position is either accepted or denied.

Coorporate Interview

Coorporate

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RDO Equipment in July 2010.

Interview Details – FIlled the online form then was called in for interview. Interview was informal, hiring manager called back about two weeks later and said the position was filled. No feedback.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for RDO Equipment? Contribute to the Community!