Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at RDO EquipmentMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at RDO Equipment (Lakeside, CA) in February 2014.
First-phone interview - this was comfortable and just a nice conversation
Second - One on One interview - also comfortable & pleasant. Questions were generic and fairly easy to respond to. The Third and final level of this process would have been a panel interview. I was told that the interviewer would contact me one way or the other by days' end. He did just that except that I was not in the final 2. I was in the final 3. So, I didn't get the job and was disappointed. It would have been a great place to work. I will apply there again if a position comes available in the Lakeside, CA facility.
- Name 5 things that would be included on a company's core values 1 Answer
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at RDO Equipment (Riverside, CA) in September 2009.
The interview process took a very long time once it was set in motion it went by quickly . They are very professional and thorough.They used the caliper profile test to assess your job compatability . The application is submitted online followed by a phone interview . Then a panel appointment is set up with department managers. Once approved the applicant is contacted via phone and sent for drug screening and background check. Pending those results a caliper test is given for managers a skills test for hourly employees. Pending those results an offer is generated. This process can take up to 30 days from initial contact .
- If you were asked to do somthing that you considered immoral or unethical by your direct supervisor how would you handle it. Have ever had this happen and how did you handle it . Describe in detail step by step the action you took to resolve the situation. 1 Answer
There was no negotiation . An offer is given and the position is either accepted or denied.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at RDO Equipment in July 2010.
FIlled the online form then was called in for interview. Interview was informal, hiring manager called back about two weeks later and said the position was filled. No feedback.
- What are your weaknesses? Answer Question