RDO Equipment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at RDO Equipment

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RDO Equipment (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

phone interview followed by face to face then personality tests drug screens and background check. Very impersonal and drawn out. Told was hired then told to wait process had not been completed properly. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no, take it or leave it

Dispatcher's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RDO Equipment (Lakeside, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

First-phone interview - this was comfortable and just a nice conversation Second - One on One interview - also comfortable & pleasant. Questions were generic and fairly easy to respond to. The Third and final level of this process would have been a panel interview. I was told that the interviewer would contact me one way or the other by days' end. He did just that except that I was not in the final 2. I was in the final 3. So, I didn't get the job and was disappointed. It would have been a great place to work. I will apply there again if a position comes available in the Lakeside, CA facility.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 things that would be included on a company's core values   1 Answer

Service Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RDO Equipment (Riverside, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview process took a very long time once it was set in motion it went by quickly . They are very professional and thorough.They used the caliper profile test to assess your job compatability . The application is submitted online followed by a phone interview . Then a panel appointment is set up with department managers. Once approved the applicant is contacted via phone and sent for drug screening and background check. Pending those results a caliper test is given for managers a skills test for hourly employees. Pending those results an offer is generated. This process can take up to 30 days from initial contact .

Interview Questions

• If you were asked to do somthing that you considered immoral or unethical by your direct supervisor how would you handle it. Have ever had this happen and how did you handle it . Describe in detail step by step the action you took to resolve the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation . An offer is given and the position is either accepted or denied.

Coorporate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RDO Equipment in July 2010.

Interview

FIlled the online form then was called in for interview. Interview was informal, hiring manager called back about two weeks later and said the position was filled. No feedback.