Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at RE/MAX
- Realtor (18)
- Real Estate Agent (5)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Salesperson (2)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Agent (1)
- Internship (1)
- Broker Associate (1)
- Unlicensed Assistant (1)
- Real Estate Consultant (1)
- Product Analyst (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Sales Agent (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Developer (1)
- Real Estate Marketing Consultant (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- Tech Support (1)
- Sales Negotiator (1)
- Marketing Analyst Internship (1)
- Real Estate Business Intern (1)
- Real Estate Associate Broker (1)
- Administration/Secretarial (1)
- Human Resources & Marketing Manager (1)
- Re/Max Appraisal Summer Intern (1)
- Headquarters Services Coordinator (1)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at RE/MAX.
On my initial interview she didn't show up and sent another person in her place. Then for my second interview it was at her house at the kitchen table, while she focused on cleaning and not listening to me.
- What salary are you looking to start at? 1 Answer
She offered a lot less than my current salary was at the time.
Other Interview Reviews for RE/MAX
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at RE/MAX in July 2012.
The application process is divided into two steps for this position since its not a high level position to start with. 1. Online application or resume submission in person to the Hr office 2. A single interview with the department manager and HR person. The interview process had some basic behavioral questions to determine the personality or character of the interviewee and some past work experience examples.
- An example where you have to receive a big change and how did you overcome that Answer Question
no negotiations. Standard pay
Administrative Assistant InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at RE/MAX in January 2010.
Somewhat disorganized group interview. Met with 4 people. The questions were not very organized or consistent. Turned out the job was not really available to any one on the outside.
- what would you do if an ethics complaint was filed fasely against you with the real estate commission? Answer Question