RE/MAX

2.1

Marketing Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at RE/MAX in September 2013.

It is very short on site interview at Manhattan that only take 15 mins. Just walk through your resume and some general behavior questions, e.g. tell me about yourself, What's can you bring for RE/MAX, why RE/MAX

Interview Questions
    • Very easy questions, no unexpected questions.Just general behavior questions   Answer Question

Real Estate Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Villages, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Villages, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RE/MAX.

This company has been VERY successful in Selling Homes and Land in our area. The owners both interviewed me (and my husband sat it). They explained their business format, what they provide and what they will do to assist my in my transition from being a Sole Owner of a real estate company.

Interview Questions
    • What was my income expectations? What percentage would expect as a company split.   View Answer
    • How much commission did you charge when you owned your own real estate company?   View Answer
    Make sure you ask for leads from Re/Max, because I did not ask that question and should have. OOPS!

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RE/MAX in June 2013.

I called the office and talked immediately to the owner who arranged interview the same week. The interview was with owner and was very pleasant and relaxing. The people were friendly, office was professional and up to date/advanced with extreme technical support. Office has I house mortgage and settlement companies for convenience.

Interview Questions
    • What makes us stand out from other Remax offices/real estate offices?   View Answer
    There are several commission plans to select from depending on your past sales

Product Analyst Interview

HR pre screening. 3 interviews.

Administration/Secretarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Selden, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Selden, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview process was more like a meeting for coffee. Very relaxed. Interviewed with multiple owners concurrently. A more thorough interview process was expected from the persons hiring.

Interview Questions
    • There really were none that were particularly difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. I received what I asked for without question.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RE/MAX in March 2013.

Resume-Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RE/MAX in March 2013.

You fill out an application. You get interviewed and they ask you about your work history. They will ask you questions to prove you have experience with operations. You might get a maximum of two interviews after the application and screening process before they hire you.

Interview Questions
    • In my situation, I had to give the abbreviations for some of the states such as Vermont, Montana, and Wyoming. I felt this was difficult because I am horrible at abbreviations.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at RE/MAX.

Good process and they will check your references and background. Process from initial call to hire is about 6-8 weeks.

None

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RE/MAX.

The interview process was very pleasant. The Broker met with me at a restaurant and paid for my lunch. He proceeded to ask a few questions as to what my goals were and explained the policies of our company and what they had to offer.

Interview Questions
    • He wanted to know why I chose their company over all the other Real Estate Companies.   View Answer
    It was simple. They told me what they had to offer and I accepted.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at RE/MAX.

I think RE/MAX is looking for agents who are hungry to get started in the business or have already established a system of generating clients

Interview Questions
    I had to decide what I could afford to pay the office versus what I wanted to keep in commissions.