RE/MAX Realtor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

1.8

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

online So can you pay the desk fee and do you have a license. Done with and email. Requested which office you want and what is the "desk fee"

Interview Questions

• 30 words on can you pay the fee and do you have a license. So can you pay the desk fee and do you have a license.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RE/MAX

Realtor Interview

Interview

Just a face-to-face interview. I was told about the training, or lack of, and what was expected of me. Growing too fast too quick and I had been told some negative things about the company.

Because I got a better offer

Realtor Interview

Interview

Realtors are independent contractors, but that doesn't you'll be accepted at every brokerage. REMAX prides themselves on full time educated professionals. Family is of course important, but be sure to focus on how much time you're willing to put in to your career. Mentioning any additional training or designations will not only hep you get accepted, but also negotiate a better commission split.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part is negotiating a good monthly. REMAX tends to be higher per month, but their agents get to keep a larger portion of the commissions. This attracts top producers and keeps bottom feeders away.   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

Typically, REMAX will only hire seasoned REALTORS. They will want to know your sales experience, how you can jump ahead with your career. Being a people person with the front desk to the Broker is important/

Interview Questions

• I don't know if there's a difficult question. I think more than anything it will be up to chemistry with the Broker. Know your sales results and what you plan to do to grow your business. REMAX charges about $1000 month for office fees. maybe a little less if you share an office.   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Randolph, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RE/MAX (Randolph, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a simple process and the interviewer was essentially trying to recruit you. Because you are an agent and brokers make money off your sales, they want to impress you more than wanting to be impressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RE/MAX (Kansas City, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Brokers actually interview you. Very easy. The brokerage makes money from percenage of sales that their agents earn in commission. They have a lot to gain and very little to loose when adding people to the sales force because the agents are not salaried. 100% commission-based job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RE/MAX (Clarksville, TN).

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. The Broker met with me at a restaurant and paid for my lunch. He proceeded to ask a few questions as to what my goals were and explained the policies of our company and what they had to offer.

Interview Questions

• He wanted to know why I chose their company over all the other Real Estate Companies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple. They told me what they had to offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RE/MAX (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I think RE/MAX is looking for agents who are hungry to get started in the business or have already established a system of generating clients

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to decide what I could afford to pay the office versus what I wanted to keep in commissions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at RE/MAX (Providence, RI) in July 2012.

Interview

Talked about company perks and benefits and career opportunities Pay commission splits, growth opportunities, employee training. What the company has to offer. The training involved and schedule. Classes that are offered at the office

Interview Questions

• Career possibilities you are looking for What salary are you looking for to grow your business?
      What type of business are you looking to grow into? What are you looking for in a real estate company?

1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RE/MAX (Fayetteville, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

I spoke with the owner, Drew Boxwell, on the phone regarding an interview. Next, I had a face-to-face interview with the Owner and Broker-in-Charge in the RE/MAX conference room. We negotiated a commission and office fees that were acceptable to both parties.