RE/MAX Realtor Interview Questions & Reviews

9 interviews

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at RE/MAX in January 2010.

Almost have to be brought in by the broker or another agent - there really isn't any great way to just decide to be a part of RE/MAX. If you do get an opportunity, you have to either have the drive to succeed or a proven real estate sales record. They do not contract just anyone.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any particularly difficult or unexpected questions during the interview process. If anything, it was very friendly and open.   Answer Question
There is no negotiation. You accept their terms of being an independent contractor, or you go somewhere else. I only ever had issues with the commercial vehicle insurance, which was a preference of my individual broker/franchise owner - not the corporation.

Other Interview Reviews for RE/MAX

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clarksville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at RE/MAX.

The interview process was very pleasant. The Broker met with me at a restaurant and paid for my lunch. He proceeded to ask a few questions as to what my goals were and explained the policies of our company and what they had to offer.

Interview Questions
    • He wanted to know why I chose their company over all the other Real Estate Companies.   View Answer
    It was simple. They told me what they had to offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at RE/MAX.

I think RE/MAX is looking for agents who are hungry to get started in the business or have already established a system of generating clients

Interview Questions
    I had to decide what I could afford to pay the office versus what I wanted to keep in commissions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at RE/MAX in January 2009.

The owner called me up and requested an interview. In real estate sales, this is where the broker/owner presents their case for me joining their office.

Interview Questions
    • The interview is reverse where you interview the management.   Answer Question
    I was able to gain a favorable commission split after being at the brokerage for 2 years.

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at RE/MAX in September 2009.

Had one phone interview after sending an email from a internet job posting. Seemed interesting but the split was too high to make it feasible.

Realtor Interview

You interview the broker not the other way around. Verify fee schedules, how you are paid (i.e. electronically or via cheque) and what the office offers in terms of training, space, etc.

Everything is negotiable in real estate.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

interviewed at RE/MAX in February 2012.

Unless you are looking to work under a prestigious banner, getting your foot in the door to a local Real Estate office isn't difficult. Making enough money to pay your fees and yourself is the challenge.

Realtor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at RE/MAX in January 2008.

they discuss the benefits of joining RE/MAX and what they can do for you, along with commission splits and monthly dues

Interview Questions
    • What where your total sales with your previous employer?   Answer Question

choose a career change

Realtor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at RE/MAX in March 2007.

Informal interview consisting of a few open ended questions and a short walk through of the office.

Commission based job.

Worked for RE/MAX? Contribute to the Community!