REC SILICON

REC SILICON Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

Laboratory Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at REC SILICON in July 2014.

Had two phone interviews then on-site interview. Before interview on-site, I was toured in the area. Typical interview questions. Interview took about two hours. Four interviewers in the panel. Got a call 2 hours after interview about the offer.

They have great offer so accepted the offer with no negotiation.

Tech Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA

I applied online – interviewed at REC SILICON.

Interviewed with HR (basic interview stuff) then with the employees I was to work with . This was nice b/c then I knew right off if I would fit in with them.

Interview Questions
    Sent me an offer letter which implied regular salary increases. I signed it. Later I asked about the increases and they didnt really exist.

Op Ex Leader (LEAN) Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at REC SILICON in September 2012.

was contacted by an executive recruiter (who btw, wanted a lot of private information prior to the phone screen) who then set me up with the HR recruiter for REC. had a rather hostile phone screen with the HR rep for the company. she had a rather arrogant attitude, and considering she really wasnt a technical person, i really dont know where her arrogance came from? obviously she didnt feel i was a "Fit" as i just now received a email saying they will not be proceeding with my candidancy.
    and judging from the company stock and additional reviews on this company, they may have been doing me a favor.

Interview Questions
    • i inquired to the stability of the company, asking her to explain the plant closures in norway (their homebase). there were three of them. this is when she got rather hostile and said rather loudly that "they are not affiliated with us...."
      this is a lie. they are affiliated with you or were affiliated with you. this most likely the reasoning that the other reviewers talk about stability and people moving on...

Answer Question

PSM Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at REC SILICON in May 2012.

The first interview was a telephone interview about 40 minutes. The interviewer wanted to know how much experience I had with different safety management issues,