RED Interactive Agency

RED Interactive Agency Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at RED Interactive Agency

User Experience Lead Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RED Interactive Agency.

I heard back from a recruiter promptly after responding to a job posting. After setting up a phone screen she cancelled- twice. "Too busy". I figured third time was a charm and we set up another phone call. This time simply didn't bother calling. No cancellation or follow up apology. Three times I made room in my schedule with my current employer. Huge waste of my time! Sloppy and unprofessional.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RED Interactive Agency.

I was approached by an inhouse recruiter through LinkedIn. My resume was not posted online anywhere and I was not on the market for any new opportunities.

The recruiter who just graduated from college literally, like 3 months ago, sent me a message through LinkedIn and wanted to speak with me about an opportunity with them. I scheduled the call and she basically asked me questions about the recruiting process at my current company. Said that she would present my resume to the HR manager. There is only one HR manager and then her, as the recruiter. They are looking to add to their team, someone who is experienced and can come in and hit the ground running. This person will be doing recruiting as well as HR functions as they are a very small team. Salary would be based on experience. That next week, she emailed me that they would not be moving forward with my resume.

Not sure what I interviewed for or what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • What is the current recruiting process at your company?   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RED Interactive Agency in July 2012.

After 2 phone interviews, I was invited for an on site interview where I would meet a series of Exec Producers, Designers, UX and the CEO. There was no formal portfolio review but I brought my presentation deck with me. They asked about my project experience and asked how I would approach some business and creative tasks. Overall it was a very simple and relatively easy interview. I felt no pressure or nerves and was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • A co-worker doesn't agree with some of your design decisions and isn't interested in making compromises. How would you deal with the situation?   View Answer

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RED Interactive Agency in May 2009.

Met with CEO, 2 VPs. Did not meet with any creative, although I think this format has changed.

Always ask for more $$$. They will generally meet counters or requests within reason.