RED Interactive Agency

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RED Interactive Agency.

Interview Details – I was approached by an inhouse recruiter through LinkedIn. My resume was not posted online anywhere and I was not on the market for any new opportunities.

The recruiter who just graduated from college literally, like 3 months ago, sent me a message through LinkedIn and wanted to speak with me about an opportunity with them. I scheduled the call and she basically asked me questions about the recruiting process at my current company. Said that she would present my resume to the HR manager. There is only one HR manager and then her, as the recruiter. They are looking to add to their team, someone who is experienced and can come in and hit the ground running. This person will be doing recruiting as well as HR functions as they are a very small team. Salary would be based on experience. That next week, she emailed me that they would not be moving forward with my resume.

Not sure what I interviewed for or what they were looking for.

Interview Question – What is the current recruiting process at your company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RED Interactive Agency? Contribute to the Community!

RED Interactive Agency – Why Work for Us?

RED is a full-service digital agency. We are comprised of experienced strategists, creatives, technologists, designers, marketers, storytellers, and inventors. And together we form a passionate collective dedicated to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RED Interactive Agency Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by RED Interactive Agency employees and interview candidates.