RED Interactive Agency Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RED Interactive Agency

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RED Interactive Agency (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I was approached by an inhouse recruiter through LinkedIn. My resume was not posted online anywhere and I was not on the market for any new opportunities.

The recruiter who just graduated from college literally, like 3 months ago, sent me a message through LinkedIn and wanted to speak with me about an opportunity with them. I scheduled the call and she basically asked me questions about the recruiting process at my current company. Said that she would present my resume to the HR manager. There is only one HR manager and then her, as the recruiter. They are looking to add to their team, someone who is experienced and can come in and hit the ground running. This person will be doing recruiting as well as HR functions as they are a very small team. Salary would be based on experience. That next week, she emailed me that they would not be moving forward with my resume.

Not sure what I interviewed for or what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What is the current recruiting process at your company?   Answer Question