REDEGG InfoExpert Technologies

Updated Oct 6, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at REDEGG InfoExpert Technologies

Associate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagercoil (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at REDEGG InfoExpert Technologies in November 2010.

Telephonic Interview will be the initial process followed by this personal interview will be arranged. Personal interview is divided into 4 stages. First is the written examination on a common topic next comes the computer skill test. Third round will be HR interview which outcomes your personal skill. The final one is the panel interview where 2 to 5 Higher official may check you ability and knowledge over you subject and about the concern.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult question I faced is about the particular concern. What I know about there concern? The process will not be said on their website or the employees float it but still its our ability to come with an outline what they actually do in a unique way is an added advantage.   Answer Question

Associate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagercoil (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at REDEGG InfoExpert Technologies in August 2010.

3 rounds, first round is essay writing and , Second round is computer efficiency in which we should be able to find a topic given in the internet and we should type in a notepad relating to it without any grammar mistakes, Third round is panel interview with project manager. Fourth round is interview with HR and V.P.

Interview Questions
    • No technical but you should aware of computer basics and we search methods.   Answer Question