Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at REI
- Sales Specialist (64)
- Sales Associate (21)
- Customer Service Specialist (17)
- Cashier (7)
- Retail Sales (6)
- Retail Sales Associate (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Outreach Specialist (3)
- Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Supervisor (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Frontline Cashier (2)
- Bike Tech (2)
- Seasonal Contact Center Representative (2)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (2)
- Sales Lead (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Retail Sales Manager (2)
- Call Center Representative (2)
- Sales (2)
- Recruiting Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Product Specialist (1)
- General (1)
- Data Architect (1)
- Part-Time Cashier (1)
- Retail Manager (1)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (1)
- Marketing Assistant (1)
Outreach Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at REI in August 2011.
First interview was a phone interview and the second interview was in person. The interview was casual and more of a conversation.
- Standard interview questions, also asked what I do for fun and enjoyment. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for REI
Outreach Specialist InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at REI (Austin, TX) in September 2009.
The interview was granted at last minute, almost as an afterthought. There was one, in person interview. Two people participated in the interview process: the store manager and the Outreach director. They seemed friendly but aloof, although I had worked with the company for a year prior. My advice would be to befriend management or people who know them if you seek to advance within the company.
- Question about using a specific software only other Outreach specialists have access to. 1 Answer
Outreach Specialist InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at REI in August 2009.
Person I interviewed with was very professional and professional. First question was on accepting the low hourly wage and after I said yes then they went on with the other questions. I was extremely qualified for the position, but I believe since I did not live locally that they did not hire me. So I really believe they prefer to hire within the company and locally.
- What was the last event that you organized? Answer Question