REI Outreach Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Outreach Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at REI in August 2011.

First interview was a phone interview and the second interview was in person. The interview was casual and more of a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions, also asked what I do for fun and enjoyment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for REI

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at REI in September 2009.

The interview was granted at last minute, almost as an afterthought. There was one, in person interview. Two people participated in the interview process: the store manager and the Outreach director. They seemed friendly but aloof, although I had worked with the company for a year prior. My advice would be to befriend management or people who know them if you seek to advance within the company.

Interview Questions
    • Question about using a specific software only other Outreach specialists have access to.   View Answer

Outreach Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at REI in August 2009.

Person I interviewed with was very professional and professional. First question was on accepting the low hourly wage and after I said yes then they went on with the other questions. I was extremely qualified for the position, but I believe since I did not live locally that they did not hire me. So I really believe they prefer to hire within the company and locally.