REI Outreach Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Outreach Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at REI in August 2011.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview and the second interview was in person. The interview was casual and more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, also asked what I do for fun and enjoyment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for REI

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at REI (Austin, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview was granted at last minute, almost as an afterthought. There was one, in person interview. Two people participated in the interview process: the store manager and the Outreach director. They seemed friendly but aloof, although I had worked with the company for a year prior. My advice would be to befriend management or people who know them if you seek to advance within the company.

Interview Questions

• Question about using a specific software only other Outreach specialists have access to.   1 Answer

Outreach Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at REI in August 2009.

Interview

Person I interviewed with was very professional and professional. First question was on accepting the low hourly wage and after I said yes then they went on with the other questions. I was extremely qualified for the position, but I believe since I did not live locally that they did not hire me. So I really believe they prefer to hire within the company and locally.