REI Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at REI Systems.

Interview Details – Hiring manager was too busy to receive (understandable). Made me wait for a long time. Two people showed up after a long time, interviewed and asked me to wait for the hiring manager. Again the gentleman doesn't show up. I wait until the receptionist suggest me that it is way past office time. Finally I leave around 8 PM on my commute back (Out of town 4 hours commute). No respect for a job applicant.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at REI Systems in March 2012.

Interview Details – REI sys is a growing company in the area. They seem to have a good process in place as far as recruitment is concerned. What I did not like was the amount of time they take between each communication. It feels like forever. It could be a result of a heavy volume of applications but from a candidate's perspective, it's a painful wait. Advice for REI is to somehow speed up the process. Advice for candidates is to just be patient and don't rule out anything just because they did not get back quickly.

Interview Question – If an employee in your team is lacking motivation, how would you address that?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at REI Systems

Worked for REI Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at REI Systems Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by REI Systems employees and interview candidates.