REI Interview Questions in Tustin, CA

Updated Apr 12, 2015
Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.0

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at REI (Tustin, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me on the phone for an interview. They asked me what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work for REI. Asked me if I would be available for a week of training. At end of conversation invited me to come the following week for a group interview.

Interview Questions

• The group interview was a good experience, as I have not participated in one prior. They divided the group of 25 into 5 smaller groups. They asked us to show them what customer service looks like. Basically you have 10 minutes to come up with a skit of some sort.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at REI (Tustin, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

They first called to do a telephone screening. After that I went to the store for a group interview. There were 400 people divided up into 40 groups. We had to answer questions and interact with each other.

Interview Questions

• We were given a scenario, which was for me to sell a purple, woman's shirt to a guy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.