REI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tustin, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at REI in August 2011.

Interview Details – They first called to do a telephone screening. After that I went to the store for a group interview. There were 400 people divided up into 40 groups. We had to answer questions and interact with each other.

Interview Question – We were given a scenario, which was for me to sell a purple, woman's shirt to a guy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for REI? Contribute to the Community!

REI Videos

REI – Why Work for Us?

We Think It's Important to Feel Good About Where You Work People love working at REI because it's a place where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while enjoying a work-life balance. Another reason is that… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at REI interview questions and advice in Tustin, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by REI employees and interview candidates.