REPUCOM Interview Questions

2.0

Strategy & Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at REPUCOM in August 2013.

Contacted through an external recruiter. Experience with recruiter was sub-par, but experience with REPUCOM was quite good. The folks that I spoke with at REPUCOM were quite down to earth and direct.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at REPUCOM in July 2014.

Applied via University Job Board . They got back with me within 3 days to schedule an interview. Interview was done by the hiring manager and it was a pleasant experience. They were down to earth and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • None. Questions are pretty straight forward asking about skills and experience, a couple of situational questions and some personality questions.   Answer Question

Director- US Region Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at REPUCOM.

Ms Pahwa had interviewed me in a very elaborate and concise manner, covered all bases and ensured I was clear with her expectations for the job before carrying on to further rounds

Interview Questions
    • What made you choose this industry and area of expertise?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at REPUCOM in September 2013.

Was referred to the company by a job consultancy. An interview was scheduled. The interview was mainly about gauging past experience. Questions involved requesting information about past experience, expected salary.

Interview Questions
    • To list all the types of reports I have had to work on in my past roles   View Answer

Brand Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at REPUCOM in July 2009.

HR interview about the educational qualification, computer skills.

No negotiations.