REVOLUTION FOODS

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Culinary Supervisor Interview

Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online via their website and was contacted to come in for an interview. Met with the Director of Operations who told me she thought there was a better job for me. We set up an interview with the Regional Vice President. I was told that they would check my references and get back to me about the position as they were interviewing others.

Interview Question – Describe a time you failed miserably and how you dealt with it   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They were unable to meet my salary minimum and made it clear that they were unable to negotiate based on their financial limitations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for REVOLUTION FOODS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at REVOLUTION FOODS Culinary Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by REVOLUTION FOODS employees and interview candidates.