REVOLUTION FOODS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very cordial phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager which led to a in person interview with Hiring Manager who didn't seem to ask the right questions

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult. Be prepared for some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Culinary Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online via their website and was contacted to come in for an interview. Met with the Director of Operations who told me she thought there was a better job for me. We set up an interview with the Regional Vice President. I was told that they would check my references and get back to me about the position as they were interviewing others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed miserably and how you dealt with it   1 Answer

They were unable to meet my salary minimum and made it clear that they were unable to negotiate based on their financial limitations

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Applied online for a position that I felt was an extremely good fit. Within 1 day I got a call from Talent Acquisition Manager and had a very pleasant phone interview. First impression was very friendly and nice. I was reassured that the fit was very good and was told my resume would be passed to the hiring manager for a second phone interview.
    Phone interview with hiring manger was equally as pleasant and friendly as the first and I was scheduled to come in for in-person interview.
    After the in person interview I felt optimistic about the people I had met, the details of the job, and by the time I got home there was a message asking for references. They made me an offer about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing really unexpected or difficult. I was sent an email by the hiring manager confirming my in person interview and in that correspondence they detailed what we would be discussing and things I should be prepared to address. No surprises!   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview

I submitted a resume through an acquaintance and interviewed within 2 weeks. Phone interviews were the second and third step / most of the leadership is based in CA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were swift and fair.

Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Was contacted several weeks after the stated 2-week review process by the HR director. Had a phone interview him; he was very likeable. He connected me via email to the hiring manager, who was newly promoted after restructuring in the company. Had a phone interview over two parts with her. Was not called for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• "We like to use the word disrupt. What does that mean to you?"   Answer Question

Assembly Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview

I saw an ad on craigslist, the recruiter called me to come into the office 10 days later. I went in for an interview. They put me on the production line to wrap sandwiches, salads, and breakfast. They asked if I liked what I was doing and I accepted the offer.
    Paperwork came after with a small orientation.

SAM Interview

Interview

Look online to see job openings and then submit an application online. A follow up phone conversation to match company values. And then you go in for various interviews.