REVOLUTION FOODS

6 candidate interviews

IT Business Analyst Interview

IT Business Analyst
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS in May 2013.

Interview Details – Very cordial phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager which led to a in person interview with Hiring Manager who didn't seem to ask the right questions

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult. Be prepared for some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Culinary Supervisor Interview

Culinary Supervisor
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online via their website and was contacted to come in for an interview. Met with the Director of Operations who told me she thought there was a better job for me. We set up an interview with the Regional Vice President. I was told that they would check my references and get back to me about the position as they were interviewing others.

Interview Question – Describe a time you failed miserably and how you dealt with it   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They were unable to meet my salary minimum and made it clear that they were unable to negotiate based on their financial limitations

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview Details – Applied online for a position that I felt was an extremely good fit. Within 1 day I got a call from Talent Acquisition Manager and had a very pleasant phone interview. First impression was very friendly and nice. I was reassured that the fit was very good and was told my resume would be passed to the hiring manager for a second phone interview.
Phone interview with hiring manger was equally as pleasant and friendly as the first and I was scheduled to come in for in-person interview.
After the in person interview I felt optimistic about the people I had met, the details of the job, and by the time I got home there was a message asking for references. They made me an offer about 2 days later.

Interview Question – There was nothing really unexpected or difficult. I was sent an email by the hiring manager confirming my in person interview and in that correspondence they detailed what we would be discussing and things I should be prepared to address. No surprises!   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Director of Operations

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume through an acquaintance and interviewed within 2 weeks. Phone interviews were the second and third step / most of the leadership is based in CA.

Interview Question – Talk about innovation in food production.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were swift and fair.

Assembly Interview

Assembly

I applied online and interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview Details – I saw an ad on craigslist, the recruiter called me to come into the office 10 days later. I went in for an interview. They put me on the production line to wrap sandwiches, salads, and breakfast. They asked if I liked what I was doing and I accepted the offer.
Paperwork came after with a small orientation.

SAM Interview

SAM

Interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS

Interview Details – Look online to see job openings and then submit an application online. A follow up phone conversation to match company values. And then you go in for various interviews.

Interview Question – What is your greatest accomplishments   Answer Question

Worked for REVOLUTION FOODS? Contribute to the Community!