RF Binder Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.7

Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at RF Binder (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

First round included submitting resume, next was a writing assignment (two essays), then asked to the office for three interviews, a writing assignment/grammar test, and an interview with HR. Everyone I met with during the interviews was extremely friendly and welcoming. They did not ask any questions to try and trick me. They were genuinely interested in why I wanted to work at RF Binder and why I wanted to get involved with a career in PR.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RF Binder (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy process. Applied using an employee referral. After reviewing my resume, they asked me to complete two short writing assignments. After, I was called in for an in-person interview session in the afternoon at their offices in NYC.

I met with 3 interviewers of various levels in the company and then was asked to do a short grammar test and writing assignment (same question as the previous writing assignment I had submitted - they just want to see how you write on the fly), and then had an conversation with HR.

Overall, very pleasant experience!

Still waiting to hear their decision...

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RF Binder.

Interview

Lengthy interview process, includes a phone interview, case study, writing test, and skype/in-person interview, though I only made it to the case study round. Overall interviewers were very friendly and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions such as, why PR? What was your favorite class you've taken? Etc.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Very strong and detailed

Junior Public Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at RF Binder (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

RF Binder manages to drag out the interview process like none other. My application was due in November and the process way dragged out until May. I had a 1 on 1 interview followed by a 6 page project/ paper I had to do. Then I had to go to the office and interview with about 5 different people in April. I figured they wouldn't drag too many people along this far but this was untrue. Over 20 of us were taken to the final round for 4 spots. The interview process is extremely time consuming and drawn out, especially given the low wages of the job. The people did seem nice tho.

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at RF Binder (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Interviewed at a career fair, lasted about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by a young associate who held the position I was interviewing for. Some questions included: Why RF Binder? What was your favorite class and why? Why did you choose your major? How are you with prioritizing and organization? One memorable question was: What would be the title of your autobiography? But generally very standard. Left with the impression that I would absolutely make it to the next round, but had to repeatedly e-mail HR for about a month to get someone to tell me I was not selected for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at RF Binder in January 2011.

Interview

The company is very tight nit with each other, everyone is really friendly, accessible and willing to talk.