RF Binder

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RF Binder.

Interview Details – Lengthy interview process, includes a phone interview, case study, writing test, and skype/in-person interview, though I only made it to the case study round. Overall interviewers were very friendly and conversational.

Interview Question – Pretty typical interview questions such as, why PR? What was your favorite class you've taken? Etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Needham, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at RF Binder in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was very long and thorough, and included a case study essay AND a writing test. If you make it to the final rounds of interviews, be very proud of yourself, you made it past a lot of people! They know who they are looking for and they are willing to proceed with a 5 round process to find the right person.

Interview Question – What would you title your autobiography?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not willing to negotiate with associates. They have a set budgets for all of the associates coming in, and you are promised a 6-month and 1 year review for promotion.

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at RF Binder

Interview Details – Very strong and detailed

Interview Question – What would you title your book   Answer Question

Account Associate Interview

Account Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at RF Binder in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed at a career fair, lasted about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by a young associate who held the position I was interviewing for. Some questions included: Why RF Binder? What was your favorite class and why? Why did you choose your major? How are you with prioritizing and organization? One memorable question was: What would be the title of your autobiography? But generally very standard. Left with the impression that I would absolutely make it to the next round, but had to repeatedly e-mail HR for about a month to get someone to tell me I was not selected for a second interview.

Interview Question – What would the title of your autobiography be?   Answer Question

Junior Public Relations Associate Interview

Junior Public Relations Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 months - interviewed at RF Binder in April 2011.

Interview Details – RF Binder manages to drag out the interview process like none other. My application was due in November and the process way dragged out until May. I had a 1 on 1 interview followed by a 6 page project/ paper I had to do. Then I had to go to the office and interview with about 5 different people in April. I figured they wouldn't drag too many people along this far but this was untrue. Over 20 of us were taken to the final round for 4 spots. The interview process is extremely time consuming and drawn out, especially given the low wages of the job. The people did seem nice tho.

Interview Question – Why interested in PR?   Answer Question

Associate Entry Level Interview

Associate Entry Level

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at RF Binder in January 2011.

Interview Details – The company is very tight nit with each other, everyone is really friendly, accessible and willing to talk.

Interview Question – How do you get your news?   Answer Question

Worked for RF Binder? Contribute to the Community!