RGIS

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Malden, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked to schedule an interview via email after applying online using an online survey. At the interview it became clear that it was more to explain to me what the job was using short videos and I pretty much had the job if I wanted it. They ask if you think you would want this type of job which understandably some people would be unable to handle the mundane task of counting. If you accept they begin the process of getting your training day scheduled.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You start with a base pay that increases based on your ability to count quickly and accurately.

Auditor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – Easy interview process. Fill out your application online, chances are if they contact you for an interview then you already have the job.

Interview Question – They have you do some basic math and counting exercises, but for most people they are easy   Answer Question

Interviewed at RGIS

Interview Details – It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Question – There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Auditor

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RGIS in August 2011.

Interview Details – apply online, fill out some easy surveys on taleo, get an email, go to an office that's never labeled rgis, one interview where you watch a video and talk about counting, count some clothes at a training store where you get your work shirt and might watch another video, get the job.

Interview Question – "can you count to ten?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, advice is work somewhere else

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in February 2011.

Interview Details – Take online skill test and pass. Everyone is hired, No skills and work history. You are hired. You are warm body your hired

Negotiation Details – no

Interviewed at RGIS

Interview Details – worked for RGIS for almost 3 months. My experience has been completely positive.

Interview Question – None, a simple math test   Answer Question

Tarrytown, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – You make the appointment for the interview and at the assigned time, you arrive to be "interviewed" with a room full of other people to watch a video on the company. Afterwards, if you want in, you're in.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Auditor

I applied online and interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – They show you a video and describe the job, you decide if you want to work for them.

Interview Question – No questions were asked at the interview, the application had some adding etc type questions   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in March 2013.

Interview Details – asks questions, do a math test, watch a movie about the company

Interview Question – What is 165/5   View Answer

Auditor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in December 2010.

Interview Details – If you show up and don't smell bad or have tattoos covering you face you are hired. RGIS needs 100 of workers in each area to begin the year counting large department stores. After these big jobs they don't need all the help they hired so they don't give them any hours on their schedule after that except for the faster harder working people on these big jobs. So if you want to stay working you have to start off fast.

Interview Question – They will ask you if you would like to use you car to help drive others to the job sites.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You get what they offer.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!