RGIS

1.4

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in August 2014.

The Applicant selects interview time on-line. The interview is conducted in office. Mine was a panel of two people. Interview was about 30 minutes and was focused on my desire to work and succeed with the company. I was hired at the end of the interview and was scheduled soon after that. I have attended hands on training to learn the process of auditing.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work part-time with no guarantee of hours scheduled per week?   View Answer
select time and days i was available to work. opportunity to earn more money upon improvement of data entry.

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

Easy interview process. Fill out your application online, chances are if they contact you for an interview then you already have the job.

Interview Questions
    • They have you do some basic math and counting exercises, but for most people they are easy   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question
    None

Auditor Interview

worked for RGIS for almost 3 months. My experience has been completely positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RGIS.

You make the appointment for the interview and at the assigned time, you arrive to be "interviewed" with a room full of other people to watch a video on the company. Afterwards, if you want in, you're in.

n/a

Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

They show you a video and describe the job, you decide if you want to work for them.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked at the interview, the application had some adding etc type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malden, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malden, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in October 2013.

I was asked to schedule an interview via email after applying online using an online survey. At the interview it became clear that it was more to explain to me what the job was using short videos and I pretty much had the job if I wanted it. They ask if you think you would want this type of job which understandably some people would be unable to handle the mundane task of counting. If you accept they begin the process of getting your training day scheduled.

No negotiation. You start with a base pay that increases based on your ability to count quickly and accurately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in March 2013.

asks questions, do a math test, watch a movie about the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in June 2012.

Basically hire anyone with a pulse.

what negotiation?

Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS in August 2011.

apply online, fill out some easy surveys on taleo, get an email, go to an office that's never labeled rgis, one interview where you watch a video and talk about counting, count some clothes at a training store where you get your work shirt and might watch another video, get the job.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, advice is work somewhere else