RGIS Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

1.4

Auditor Interview

Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions

• What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take the offer given no room for negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Beaumont, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Short and to the point with low pressure. I got a phone call and was asked to come in to the office for an interview. I went to the office and sat down with the manager for a one on one talk, then received my name tag that day. I was hired.

Interview Questions

• when can you start? where did you used to work? are you able to be on time for travel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Corpus Christi, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The Applicant selects interview time on-line. The interview is conducted in office. Mine was a panel of two people. Interview was about 30 minutes and was focused on my desire to work and succeed with the company. I was hired at the end of the interview and was scheduled soon after that. I have attended hands on training to learn the process of auditing.

Interview Questions

• Can you work part-time with no guarantee of hours scheduled per week?   1 Answer

Negotiation

select time and days i was available to work. opportunity to earn more money upon improvement of data entry.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Easy interview process. Fill out your application online, chances are if they contact you for an interview then you already have the job.

Interview Questions

• They have you do some basic math and counting exercises, but for most people they are easy   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Interview

It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Auditor Interview

Interview

worked for RGIS for almost 3 months. My experience has been completely positive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RGIS (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

You make the appointment for the interview and at the assigned time, you arrive to be "interviewed" with a room full of other people to watch a video on the company. Afterwards, if you want in, you're in.

Negotiation

n/a

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

They show you a video and describe the job, you decide if you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked at the interview, the application had some adding etc type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malden, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (Malden, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was asked to schedule an interview via email after applying online using an online survey. At the interview it became clear that it was more to explain to me what the job was using short videos and I pretty much had the job if I wanted it. They ask if you think you would want this type of job which understandably some people would be unable to handle the mundane task of counting. If you accept they begin the process of getting your training day scheduled.

Negotiation

No negotiation. You start with a base pay that increases based on your ability to count quickly and accurately.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

asks questions, do a math test, watch a movie about the company