RGIS

Updated Mar 1, 2014

Getting the Interview

14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at RGIS

Interview Details – It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Question – There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at RGIS

Interview Details – worked for RGIS for almost 3 months. My experience has been completely positive.

Interview Question – None, a simple math test   Answer Question

Auditor

I applied online and interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – They show you a video and describe the job, you decide if you want to work for them.

Interview Question – No questions were asked at the interview, the application had some adding etc type questions   Answer Question

Tarrytown, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – You make the appointment for the interview and at the assigned time, you arrive to be "interviewed" with a room full of other people to watch a video on the company. Afterwards, if you want in, you're in.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Auditor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in December 2010.

Interview Details – If you show up and don't smell bad or have tattoos covering you face you are hired. RGIS needs 100 of workers in each area to begin the year counting large department stores. After these big jobs they don't need all the help they hired so they don't give them any hours on their schedule after that except for the faster harder working people on these big jobs. So if you want to stay working you have to start off fast.

Interview Question – They will ask you if you would like to use you car to help drive others to the job sites.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You get what they offer.

Auditor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – I applied online, two days later I got a email telling me to schedule my interview the interview was very easy.

Interview Question – No questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None at all

Melville, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in June 2012.

Interview Details – Basically hire anyone with a pulse.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – what negotiation?

Auditor Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – Applied online, took a simplistic math test and counting test. Got a call a couple of days later, set up an interview online. Walked in, asked if I was available full time, got the job instantly.

They give you 1 hour training, which honestly isn't enough. It teaches you how to use the RM1, the machine they use to count. Your first schedule is written down on a piece of paper as you are not entered into the system.

They will take your photo for you badge. Memorize the number on the badge as soon as possible so that you don't have to remember to bring it.

RGIS will take literally anyone if you are free.

You are expected to travel, and you are paid to travel at minimum wage.

Interview Question – Are you able to travel?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting rate is $8.00. There are four levels of rankings. Level 4(Auditor) is you at $8. Level 3(Specialist) is 8.50. Level 2(Expert) is 9.50. Level 1(Top Gun) is 11.50.

There is no negotiation. To advance, get people to like you.

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in February 2011.

Interview Details – Take online skill test and pass. Everyone is hired, No skills and work history. You are hired. You are warm body your hired

Negotiation Details – no

Auditor Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RGIS in August 2011.

Interview Details – apply online, fill out some easy surveys on taleo, get an email, go to an office that's never labeled rgis, one interview where you watch a video and talk about counting, count some clothes at a training store where you get your work shirt and might watch another video, get the job.

Interview Question – "can you count to ten?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, advice is work somewhere else

Interviews for Top Jobs at RGIS

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RGIS Auditor interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by RGIS employees and interview candidates.