RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

1.4

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with a couple hours to schedule my interview. Had my interview the next day where They the three of us who were there into a conference room to watch a video on what to expect while working there. They explained how important it was to have reliable transportation then took us individually to another room to ask some basic questions. Filled out paperwork before I left the interview and started work two days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online- A couple of days later I scheduled online a date and time to go in for an interview. When I went in for the interview, we watched a video and asked any questions we had. We were than taken in another room individually. He asked my availability and if I had reliable transportation. He asked was I sure I could do the job. I was then hired. He then took my picture(for my id) and told me to look out for some paperwork I would be receiving via email. After completing the paperwork, a few days later someone contacted me to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• What is you availability? Are you sure this is the job for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Wayne, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

take an online assessment, you get called/emailed only if you pass the assessment. once you are called you are most likely hired ( 95%) chance as the turnover is very high. the scheduling of appointment is online only. you will get a link and required to log back in on their website to schedule a date and time. once you arrive at the office, you will be shown a video on their laptop describing the job, their policies, expectations. following that, you will be taken to a nearby retail store for training. it will last in total for the interview about 4 hours and it is paid

Interview Questions

• do you have access to reliable transportation. if you say no, then you will be disqualified. what is your availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Went for an interview sat in the waiting room for almost an hour before she seen me she said she forgot that I was coming in for an interview we den went into Her office and then she just said here go the hiring papers I'm hired we talked a little and watch a video in went about Ma business.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and are yu willing to work for us cause its alot of moving and standing lifting and stretching   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview process. Walked in and just talked with the Manager. A few questions were asked and then a video. After that, we went over hours and was asked if I was okay.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a job offer. They asked my availability and told me about the job then asked if I was still interested. It was super easy. Nice and friendly.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (South Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. First they show a series of videos of what the job entails, afterwards if you had any questions to ask, you have the opportunity to do so. The interviewer was a very nice and friendly lady, who went into detail of the job itself. Hours are flexibles but aren't certain. And it is convenient for anyone who has a RELIABLE car. Didn't need resume, nor did need to answer any of those occasional job questions. In other words... it was quick and easy!!! can't wait for my training.

Interview Questions

• Are you available? Do you have a reliable car?   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions