RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

1.4

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in March 2015.

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

It's very easy.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions
    • Would I have a problem performing the job?   View Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in January 2015.

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Auditor Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions
    • What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question
    Take the offer given no room for negotiating.

Top Gun Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

Applied online, was called in for a group interview. It was an easy process and they were not strict on background which is a plus for some. They are honest an tell you the ups and downs or pros and cons of working for them.

you start at 50 cents above minimum wage. It is usually non negotiable

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

A few days after I submitted the on-line app, I got an e-mail asking me to electronically choose an interview time. The group interview was conducted in the basement of a nondescript building in Glens Falls. There were three others present. Our future supervisor went over what the job entails, the pros and cons. She said January is one of their busiest times, so they do a lot of hiring for that season. It was one of those things that if you showed up, you got the job, if you wanted it.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at RGIS in December 2014.

No one on one just a room full of all types of people and a nine inch laptop. Interviewer wasn't even dressed the part. She painted this whole elaborate picture of how great the company was and how flexible. How we could get discounts to certain things but yet the debit cards to pay you big weekly were an annoyance but they were "working on it".That they worked with your schedule but they really don't is what I saw straight from the bat. Especially when I got an email for that weeks schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really just watched a video and afterwards either you like it or you dont   Answer Question

The interviewer left out all the kickers. Didn't realize it until I got to training and asked more detailed information. Which we were just given scanners that didn't work and count clothing