RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.4

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Received an email for a very brief in person interview. Was basically hired on the spot as they probably hire anyone who is dumb enough to show up for one of their interviews. Was given a date to report to a "training" session and told what type of uniform was required.

RGIS Inventory Interview

Interview

Walked in a room and watch a video about the job. The video is about some basic concerns people about the job such as salary, skills needed or transport. They will hire you anyway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (Forest Hills, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The wait for the interviewer was long. They didn't even call you in the order you signed the sign in sheet. There was about 5 long videos you had to watch with a lot of information, and the interview was a group interview not individual.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

At first they call you and tell you a little bit about the job and its requirements. If you agree, then you can come in for a group interview at their location. I arrived 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and the man that was there had no idea I was coming. Now, I was confirmed to be there the day before but the other 3 people who showed up for the interview possibly were confirmed earlier. In any case, there was a lack of communication there. Our interviewer showed up just about on time so everything was fine. The interview starts with a video informing you about the hours, benefits, growth potential, as well as selling their shoes, haha. After, you are called for a brief one-on-one. This is where I opted out. I was offered a position but when I asked if I could think on it, it was essentially revoked. There is no guarantee on hours and its possible you'd end up driving an hour away for an hour or two of work. No travel reimbursement and it's part time. They do tell you this numerous times to confirm you are ok with that. (Not in the best of tones, in my opinion but it is what it is.) Overall, it's a simple interview process and I'm sure they'll hire just about anyone who is ok with the work times and travel requirement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. [That was the only "question." The rest were if you were ok with the hours and what was your availability.]   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (Santa Clarita, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went pretty much like the way all others have said here, but with a different outcome. Two other applicants were there, and we watched a video on a laptop computer about the company and job description. Video was stopped at several points to give us a chance to ask questions. We were then taken one at a time into another room for a one on one interview where a few typical interview questions were asked. No job offer at the end though, just a "we'll call you". Interviewed yesterday, so we'll see.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with a couple hours to schedule my interview. Had my interview the next day where They the three of us who were there into a conference room to watch a video on what to expect while working there. They explained how important it was to have reliable transportation then took us individually to another room to ask some basic questions. Filled out paperwork before I left the interview and started work two days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online- A couple of days later I scheduled online a date and time to go in for an interview. When I went in for the interview, we watched a video and asked any questions we had. We were than taken in another room individually. He asked my availability and if I had reliable transportation. He asked was I sure I could do the job. I was then hired. He then took my picture(for my id) and told me to look out for some paperwork I would be receiving via email. After completing the paperwork, a few days later someone contacted me to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• What is you availability? Are you sure this is the job for you?   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview process. Walked in and just talked with the Manager. A few questions were asked and then a video. After that, we went over hours and was asked if I was okay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Wayne, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

take an online assessment, you get called/emailed only if you pass the assessment. once you are called you are most likely hired ( 95%) chance as the turnover is very high. the scheduling of appointment is online only. you will get a link and required to log back in on their website to schedule a date and time. once you arrive at the office, you will be shown a video on their laptop describing the job, their policies, expectations. following that, you will be taken to a nearby retail store for training. it will last in total for the interview about 4 hours and it is paid

Interview Questions

• do you have access to reliable transportation. if you say no, then you will be disqualified. what is your availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Went for an interview sat in the waiting room for almost an hour before she seen me she said she forgot that I was coming in for an interview we den went into Her office and then she just said here go the hiring papers I'm hired we talked a little and watch a video in went about Ma business.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and are yu willing to work for us cause its alot of moving and standing lifting and stretching   1 Answer