RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Erie, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple, nice people!! If you're called in for an interview dress business casual and be professional. There's no reason you shouldn't get the job. RGIS seems to give everyone a chance, like I said, they're nice people!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Received an email for a very brief in person interview. Was basically hired on the spot as they probably hire anyone who is dumb enough to show up for one of their interviews. Was given a date to report to a "training" session and told what type of uniform was required.

RGIS Inventory Interview

Interview

Walked in a room and watch a video about the job. The video is about some basic concerns people about the job such as salary, skills needed or transport. They will hire you anyway.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Forest Hills, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The wait for the interviewer was long. They didn't even call you in the order you signed the sign in sheet. There was about 5 long videos you had to watch with a lot of information, and the interview was a group interview not individual.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

At first they call you and tell you a little bit about the job and its requirements. If you agree, then you can come in for a group interview at their location. I arrived 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and the man that was there had no idea I was coming. Now, I was confirmed to be there the day before but the other 3 people who showed up for the interview possibly were confirmed earlier. In any case, there was a lack of communication there. Our interviewer showed up just about on time so everything was fine. The interview starts with a video informing you about the hours, benefits, growth potential, as well as selling their shoes, haha. After, you are called for a brief one-on-one. This is where I opted out. I was offered a position but when I asked if I could think on it, it was essentially revoked. There is no guarantee on hours and its possible you'd end up driving an hour away for an hour or two of work. No travel reimbursement and it's part time. They do tell you this numerous times to confirm you are ok with that. (Not in the best of tones, in my opinion but it is what it is.) Overall, it's a simple interview process and I'm sure they'll hire just about anyone who is ok with the work times and travel requirement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. [That was the only "question." The rest were if you were ok with the hours and what was your availability.]   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Santa Clarita, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went pretty much like the way all others have said here, but with a different outcome. Two other applicants were there, and we watched a video on a laptop computer about the company and job description. Video was stopped at several points to give us a chance to ask questions. We were then taken one at a time into another room for a one on one interview where a few typical interview questions were asked. No job offer at the end though, just a "we'll call you". Interviewed yesterday, so we'll see.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview and somewhat of orientation also. I applied. And maybe. 5 days later i had an interview. When i went it was one other person with me. The questions were easy and we had to watch an video about the job that lasted for a hour or so and had to fill out papers and pick a day for training.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with a couple hours to schedule my interview. Had my interview the next day where They the three of us who were there into a conference room to watch a video on what to expect while working there. They explained how important it was to have reliable transportation then took us individually to another room to ask some basic questions. Filled out paperwork before I left the interview and started work two days later.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS in July 2015.

Interview

Short. Direct. Pleasant. Not to many questions, basic information required, passing the assessment is pivotal or else you won't qualify. Everything is very clear cut so there shouldn't be any source of confusion.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

An internal recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, set up a couple of phone interviews and then an in person one. I was offered the position after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Hand write SQL statements, read and write bits of C# code, demonstrate a strong advanced mathematics understanding.   Answer Question