RGIS

Average Difficulty
109 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and had a dandy time at the interview, if you showed up you got the job, but if you want to have your personal time try other options as this job is brutal unless you love working.

Interview Question – Do you do drugs?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a lot of work for small pay.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Inventory Auditor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in April 2014.

Interview Details – You fill out an application online. Then you will get an email asking you to sign up for a group interview time. They go over the position at the interview and you watch some videos to makes sure you want the job. The interview takes approximately 2 hours.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, you may be asked what you would personally do in certain situations (theft, etc.). Very basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Inventory Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – About 3 days after I'd applied, I got the call to come into the office for an interview. The admin was friendly, and I was pointed to a room that already had 3 other people in it for what essentially was a group interview. The 'interviewer' showed us a few videos about the job and asked us about our availability, salary wishes, etc. and we were called into the district manager's office one at a time afterward for one-on-one interviews. Mine was short, about 10 minutes long. He asked again about my availability and work history, then told me I was hired on the spot. The training session was 2 days later, and lasted about 3 hours (all paid), and taught the basics of the job.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; everyone starts off at the same pay and raises are based on performance.

Inventory Top Gun Interview

Inventory Top Gun
Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in January 2013.

Interview Details – They basically have you do a partial orientation during your interview- you interview briefly then you watch a video on what you will do at RGIS. For some positions (like travel teams) you then must take a drug test. You are sometimes employed even before your background check comes back. There is a background check for felonies involving money/theft and drugs.

Interview Question – There isn't one. It is pretty easy to get this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. The base pay is set.

Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Interview Details – After applying, they quickly called me to set up an interview. If you get an interview, you have the job. They don't really ask any questions. They show you a video and then tell you when training is.

Interview Question – Do you have reliable transportation? This is a MUST as you'll likely have to travel thirty miles there and back each day from wherever you are doing inventory.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I didn't feel like traveling the amount that the job required.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Inventory Auditor

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email for an interview the following day. The interview was a 1:1 process and was very fast. The hiring manager only asked about my availability and schedule then gave me the job.

Interview Question – will there be any conflicts on your schedule due to clubs or activities?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

District Manager In Training Interview

District Manager In Training
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in April 2013.

Interview Details – First is 5 phone interviews just tell them what they want to hear. After the 5 interviews on the phone then you will have a Face to face interview. Once that is over then you start training but to become a District manager then you will need to go through a panel and that is where it gets hard! They grill you for 8 hrs and then decide if you are ready to take on a district with little help from everyone else.

Interview Question – They just want to know that you can move where ever they need you and that you want to work for less money if needed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When you take the Panel assume that you are going to be grilled for 8 hrs long and be very nervous. I was given all the answers to the questions so its not hard.

Inventory Taker Interview

Inventory Taker
Summerville, SC

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Interview Details – Did application online. Received email about interview. Went in with one other person. Watched a few videos. Asked if it was still an interest to us. Went home and received an email with steps on what to do next. Got paid for filling out more info online. Finished that and received an email about teaining rime and day. So as long as tou are available and have transportation you have yourself a job.

Interview Question – Do you have any question?
Are you still interested?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations needed. Simple job with easy pay raises.

Expert Auditor Interview

Expert Auditor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – Easy. They ask you questions that are said in any interview. They also administer a math test since it is an inventory company. Basic math is essential. What else can i say. I think they didnt even tell me what RGIS stands for. But yeah, the interview is easy. Just sell yourself and you have the job.

Interview Question – Nothing. Its kool   Answer Question

Inventory Taker Interview

Inventory Taker

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is simple, not has formal as expected, and straight forward in terms of what the job entails. The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.

Interview Question – The day of the interview I was hired and started work two to three days later. It was simple however, people try to make it as hard as possible because of fear of competition. That's the bottom of the Line.   View Answer

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!