RGIS

Very Difficult Interview

Inventory Taker Auditor - US - Dist 477 - Greenville, SC Interview

Inventory Taker Auditor - US - Dist 477 - Greenville, SC
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in July 2012.

Interview Details – After receiving the automated email inviting me to an interview, I wasn't quite sure how to proceed, there was no phone number just a short invitational message. When I had followed the link to their Scheduling Center, I found that the had just four interview slot and they were for the next day at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. So I made my choice which took me to yet another page, I immediately received two emails one called "Appointment Confirmed" and the other called "Appointment Soon" all three stating the very same thing. They had the address and a set of direction to the site, the directions didn't even pertain to where I would be coming from not to mention they didn't even make sense. When I finally found the address, I then had to figure out where the office was which by pure luck I went the right way the first time. I found the office and parked but the door was locked, there was no signs of anyone even being there, and I knocked on the door for 20 minutes, I waited around for a half hour then I left. Non of the correspondences had a phone number that I could call if I ran into trouble finding the place, they did give me the opportunity to reschedule my appointment if I needed to but that was only via the internet and by now I would only be able to do that was over an hour after the originally scheduled appointment. The interview process according the the correspondences was supposed to last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes.

Interview Question – Why is the door front locked? Where is the Receptionist?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

District Manager In Training Interview

District Manager In Training
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in April 2013.

Interview Details – First is 5 phone interviews just tell them what they want to hear. After the 5 interviews on the phone then you will have a Face to face interview. Once that is over then you start training but to become a District manager then you will need to go through a panel and that is where it gets hard! They grill you for 8 hrs and then decide if you are ready to take on a district with little help from everyone else.

Interview Question – They just want to know that you can move where ever they need you and that you want to work for less money if needed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When you take the Panel assume that you are going to be grilled for 8 hrs long and be very nervous. I was given all the answers to the questions so its not hard.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Inventory Specialist
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – !st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Question – No difficulty questions. Hiring process fast.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Inventory Taker Interview

Inventory Taker
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Interview Details – Everything was so rush, rush I failed to see the red flag.

Interview Question – Very few questions were even asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation but I was lies to about the distances I would have to drive.

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in October 2013.

Interview Details – Most of the management positions are promoted from within. It is very difficult to promote someone if they have not worked their way from the bottom up. The hiring process includes a lot of paperwork and several telephone interviews.

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself in five years?"   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Auditor

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in April 2008.

Interview Details – I first took a test. The test was a written counting test and it was timed. After I took the test I filled out an application. Then, a few days later someone called and told me that I passed and to come back in for an interview. They asked my availability, if I had reliable trasportation, and looked over my resume. Next thing you know I was hired

Negotiation Details – Not negotionable

Inventory Specialist Interview

Inventory Specialist
Binghamton, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at RGIS in March 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was quite thorough. Tests determining ability to visually analyze counting was given. Previous experience also was considered. However, educational levels did not seem that important.

Interview Question – Most questions were straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary was asked.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Bentonville, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in August 2009.

Interview Details – I had a skype interview and then a one on one in person interview with my potential boss.

Interview Question – They were pretty much situational questions and questions about the resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for $1k more.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Inventory Auditor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in May 2013.

Interview Details – First took an online assessment test that tested basic math skills and workplace behavior. If you did well enough you got an email where they told you what days to come in for an interview. It was a group interview at first then the District Manager met with us one at a time. After the first interview, there was four days of training and practice.

Interview Question – From the assessment test, the types of answers are grouped into certain categories (eg. teamwork, accountability, etc.). The individual categories are put on a scale of green (what the company wants), yellow (middle ground), and red (not what the company wants). The District Manager asked why you thought you scored a red in a certain category and why you think you should still be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Inventory Taker Interview

Inventory Taker
Easton, MD

I applied online - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Interview Details – I took the preliminary tests online, as well as the normal application process. Then, I received an email asking for me to confirm an interview time, as well as an address to go to. I chose the earlier time, but the address seemed off; it was for the UNUMployment Office (their spelling) in a neighborhood that I knew had nothing of the sort around there.

But I went there, it being hard to find in an industrial area, and it turned out to be a private business. The secretary knew nothing about interviews happening for RGIS. So, on a hunch, I went to the Dept. of Social Services Office (different part of town) and they sent me across the street to the Employment Office, where I was told to wait in the conference room, which was empty and dark. After about five minutes, a woman comes in, talking on her cell phone to someone from the company (i didn't bring their #), saying the same thing to her that happened to me. She asked me to talk to her, as the company lady insisted on us going to the wrong address. She asked me for my cell # and talked to me directly, asking me the address of where we were. So I gave it. Another woman shows up after going through the same.

Finally, the District Manager shows up, offers no apologies, goes through a spiel, shows a video, asks if we have any questions, then offers us all jobs. We accept. More paperwork.
She was rude and surly.

I get sent an employee handbook, read it and send back email confirmation.

Then, I get a message from a RGIS man on my phone. I call back, and he tells me where & when the training starts. I agree. I show up, wait a half hour. Nobody. I call his #. He starts some stuff about how there has been a change of plans, but then starts contradicting himself, saying the training is in a city two hours away... I got frustrated and hung up. Made little or no sense. Did I mention it was early in the AM and I had driven 45 minutes already? And that this guy had no professionalism over the phone?

Bad experience!

Interview Question – The only questions asked were on the application. It really was more of a briefing.   Answer Question

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!