RGIS

1.5

Inventory Taker Auditor - US - Dist 477 - Greenville, SC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in July 2012.

After receiving the automated email inviting me to an interview, I wasn't quite sure how to proceed, there was no phone number just a short invitational message. When I had followed the link to their Scheduling Center, I found that the had just four interview slot and they were for the next day at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. So I made my choice which took me to yet another page, I immediately received two emails one called "Appointment Confirmed" and the other called "Appointment Soon" all three stating the very same thing. They had the address and a set of direction to the site, the directions didn't even pertain to where I would be coming from not to mention they didn't even make sense. When I finally found the address, I then had to figure out where the office was which by pure luck I went the right way the first time. I found the office and parked but the door was locked, there was no signs of anyone even being there, and I knocked on the door for 20 minutes, I waited around for a half hour then I left. Non of the correspondences had a phone number that I could call if I ran into trouble finding the place, they did give me the opportunity to reschedule my appointment if I needed to but that was only via the internet and by now I would only be able to do that was over an hour after the originally scheduled appointment. The interview process according the the correspondences was supposed to last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Why is the door front locked? Where is the Receptionist?   View Answer

District Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in April 2013.

First is 5 phone interviews just tell them what they want to hear. After the 5 interviews on the phone then you will have a Face to face interview. Once that is over then you start training but to become a District manager then you will need to go through a panel and that is where it gets hard! They grill you for 8 hrs and then decide if you are ready to take on a district with little help from everyone else.

Interview Questions
    • They just want to know that you can move where ever they need you and that you want to work for less money if needed.   View Answer
    When you take the Panel assume that you are going to be grilled for 8 hrs long and be very nervous. I was given all the answers to the questions so its not hard.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RGIS.

!st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Everything was so rush, rush I failed to see the red flag.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation but I was lies to about the distances I would have to drive.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in October 2013.

Most of the management positions are promoted from within. It is very difficult to promote someone if they have not worked their way from the bottom up. The hiring process includes a lot of paperwork and several telephone interviews.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in August 2014.

The Applicant selects interview time on-line. The interview is conducted in office. Mine was a panel of two people. Interview was about 30 minutes and was focused on my desire to work and succeed with the company. I was hired at the end of the interview and was scheduled soon after that. I have attended hands on training to learn the process of auditing.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work part-time with no guarantee of hours scheduled per week?   View Answer
    select time and days i was available to work. opportunity to earn more money upon improvement of data entry.

Auditor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in April 2008.

I first took a test. The test was a written counting test and it was timed. After I took the test I filled out an application. Then, a few days later someone called and told me that I passed and to come back in for an interview. They asked my availability, if I had reliable trasportation, and looked over my resume. Next thing you know I was hired

Not negotionable

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at RGIS in March 2009.

Hiring process was quite thorough. Tests determining ability to visually analyze counting was given. Previous experience also was considered. However, educational levels did not seem that important.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary was asked.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in August 2009.

I had a skype interview and then a one on one in person interview with my potential boss.

Interview Questions
    • They were pretty much situational questions and questions about the resume.   Answer Question
    I negotiated for $1k more.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in May 2013.

First took an online assessment test that tested basic math skills and workplace behavior. If you did well enough you got an email where they told you what days to come in for an interview. It was a group interview at first then the District Manager met with us one at a time. After the first interview, there was four days of training and practice.

Interview Questions
    • From the assessment test, the types of answers are grouped into certain categories (eg. teamwork, accountability, etc.). The individual categories are put on a scale of green (what the company wants), yellow (middle ground), and red (not what the company wants). The District Manager asked why you thought you scored a red in a certain category and why you think you should still be hired.   Answer Question
    none