RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy and fast. Got hired the same day. Very little questions were asked. I got the direct deposit slip and my badge number and everything inside a folder. Also received a work shoe catalog. It seemed like a good, fun job at first. I need set hours

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RGIS (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

One step interview. You'll have a call from the company, setting up a time for interview; it took about 30 mins with the manager, and mostly about the behaviour questions. The interview was easy, you can directly talk to the District Manager, face to face, under a non-stress, friendly environment; prepare yourself, you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Erie, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very simple, nice people!! If you're called in for an interview dress business casual and be professional. There's no reason you shouldn't get the job. RGIS seems to give everyone a chance, like I said, they're nice people!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a group interview, where we just watched a video about the job itself, then answered very few questions. Were handed some of the equipment to try out then handed a uniform. My interviewer was very friendly as was the receptionist.

Interview Questions

• They asked where we came across the job posting.   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

We started as a group of 6 people to fill out the application, and then were brought in one at a time to interview. Easy questions, if you know how to read, and are a hard worker and reliable to show up to your scheduled stores, you're pretty much a 'shoe in'.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

An internal recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, set up a couple of phone interviews and then an in person one. I was offered the position after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Hand write SQL statements, read and write bits of C# code, demonstrate a strong advanced mathematics understanding.   Answer Question

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied several weeks before via Email, what was told to be a 'group interview' in correspondence was actually a (very basic and limited) training session to get used to the hardware and time to fill out tax and availability forms. All the persons there got the position and were immediately offered an upcoming shift.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked beyond 'when can you work'   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Rockville, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

group setting where you view a video about the job. afterwards you have a 2-3 min one on one interview where you are asked if you feel the position is something you feel you can handle. you are also informed that you need to have reliable transportation not relying on public transit.

Interview Questions

• can you work the hours described in the video?   1 Answer
    • do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was very direct. Company processes and policies were discussed. Previous work history reviewed. Training dates established. Advancement in salary and position was discussed including my interest in various aspects of invnetory control.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation - was I willing to travel; can I accept the minimal level of pay; what date can you start.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS in July 2015.

Interview

Short. Direct. Pleasant. Not to many questions, basic information required, passing the assessment is pivotal or else you won't qualify. Everything is very clear cut so there shouldn't be any source of confusion.