RGIS

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

1.4

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

They hire everyone who walks in the door. There are lots of desperate people who get hired immediately.
    They gave me a uniform shirt at the interview, hired me, took my picture, and made an id badge for me while I was there. One desperate man came in needing a job. They hired both of us and did paid training the same day.
    They need employees to be available at all hours of the night and weekend. Overtime is paid and encouraged.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in January 2015.

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in April 2011.

Applied online, was directed to a behavioral quiz page, Got done with that and then a phone call came the following day, asking me to come in to the office for an interview. The process was not really an interview at the office, I just basically got an overview of the company and job and at the end of the conversation, the manager asked if I was interested in joining the team.

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions
    • Would I have a problem performing the job?   View Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

First you fill out an online questionnaire, then you're called into the office for a one-on-one interview about a week later. The interview is simple and quick. I was asked about previous experience, education, and availability. Most of this doesn't matter though, because once you've made it this far, you're practically ensured a call back. The second interview a few days later is a group interview/training session. If you attend this, you're hired that same day.

Interview Questions
    • What is you're greatest strength, and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at RGIS in December 2014.

No one on one just a room full of all types of people and a nine inch laptop. Interviewer wasn't even dressed the part. She painted this whole elaborate picture of how great the company was and how flexible. How we could get discounts to certain things but yet the debit cards to pay you big weekly were an annoyance but they were "working on it".That they worked with your schedule but they really don't is what I saw straight from the bat. Especially when I got an email for that weeks schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really just watched a video and afterwards either you like it or you dont   Answer Question

The interviewer left out all the kickers. Didn't realize it until I got to training and asked more detailed information. Which we were just given scanners that didn't work and count clothing

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in October 2011.

-Applied online, got contacted within a week via phone. Was told to come in, learn about the company, and do a quick training session. No obligations to stay. Could leave if I didn't like it.
    -No interview questions
    -Watched video on company and what they do
    -Learned some quick techniques on auditing using company handheld computers. Did a few practice auditing examples such as scanning cans on a shelf and recording quantity.
    -Had picture taken and was given ID badge upon completion

$10.50 at the time (min. wage was $10.25). Non-negotiable

Top Gun Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

Applied online, was called in for a group interview. It was an easy process and they were not strict on background which is a plus for some. They are honest an tell you the ups and downs or pros and cons of working for them.

you start at 50 cents above minimum wage. It is usually non negotiable