RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

1.4

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online- A couple of days later I scheduled online a date and time to go in for an interview. When I went in for the interview, we watched a video and asked any questions we had. We were than taken in another room individually. He asked my availability and if I had reliable transportation. He asked was I sure I could do the job. I was then hired. He then took my picture(for my id) and told me to look out for some paperwork I would be receiving via email. After completing the paperwork, a few days later someone contacted me to come in for training.

Interview Questions

• What is you availability? Are you sure this is the job for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Wayne, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

take an online assessment, you get called/emailed only if you pass the assessment. once you are called you are most likely hired ( 95%) chance as the turnover is very high. the scheduling of appointment is online only. you will get a link and required to log back in on their website to schedule a date and time. once you arrive at the office, you will be shown a video on their laptop describing the job, their policies, expectations. following that, you will be taken to a nearby retail store for training. it will last in total for the interview about 4 hours and it is paid

Interview Questions

• do you have access to reliable transportation. if you say no, then you will be disqualified. what is your availability?   Answer Question

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with a couple hours to schedule my interview. Had my interview the next day where They the three of us who were there into a conference room to watch a video on what to expect while working there. They explained how important it was to have reliable transportation then took us individually to another room to ask some basic questions. Filled out paperwork before I left the interview and started work two days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

You go into the office, casual dress accepted. They show you a video of what they do, ask you to fill out some paperwork and tell you, you start Monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Wouldn't even consider it a real interview.. more of a meet and greet. You just have to show up and let them know you are willing to work and your hours are flexible.

Inventory Tkaer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on the University Career Centre, A telephone interview, followed by a hiring session. You pass the telephone interview, you are pretty much hired, you can quiet at any time during the hiring session

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malden, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Malden, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I came and the manager already had paper work for me to fill out. We chatted for a bit about my position as a college student and how this company offers a flexible schedule. He then showed a video of the company and then talked more about the job. Then asked if I was interested and I said yes, then proceeded to sign paperwork that same day. Then he told me there would be training that same week.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and when are you able to start?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview process. Walked in and just talked with the Manager. A few questions were asked and then a video. After that, we went over hours and was asked if I was okay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Des Plaines, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Went for an interview sat in the waiting room for almost an hour before she seen me she said she forgot that I was coming in for an interview we den went into Her office and then she just said here go the hiring papers I'm hired we talked a little and watch a video in went about Ma business.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and are yu willing to work for us cause its alot of moving and standing lifting and stretching   1 Answer

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a job offer. They asked my availability and told me about the job then asked if I was still interested. It was super easy. Nice and friendly.