RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

1.5

Sweeper/Verifier Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RGIS in December 2011.

You walk in and they take you to the office a few questions are asked. You then watch a short 10 minute video which describes the job. If they like you, you get sent out for a drug screening and hear back usually within a week. Once hired you get hands on training in the stores with other team members as well as with a member of management.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question is why you want the job (question are not usually asked to much).   Answer Question

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You walk in with a group of other people the person comes in ask your name and tell you about the job. That it you have the job as long as you show up for the interview.

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in September 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I applied on a Thursday and got a call following day to schedule an interview for a Tuesday the following week. They require two forms of ID day of. When I arrived, I was placed into a room with a few other candidates. The interviewer then showed us a short video detailing company expectations and guidelines, and then we had one on one interviews. They asked about availability, relevant experience, and access to reliable transportation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

Was scheduled for interview days after filling out an online application. RGIS hires most people they interview - as long as you can count, can provide good availability and can show up on time you pretty much have your foot in the door. They do not drug test or offer any skills assessments.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in August 2014.

The Applicant selects interview time on-line. The interview is conducted in office. Mine was a panel of two people. Interview was about 30 minutes and was focused on my desire to work and succeed with the company. I was hired at the end of the interview and was scheduled soon after that. I have attended hands on training to learn the process of auditing.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work part-time with no guarantee of hours scheduled per week?   View Answer
    select time and days i was available to work. opportunity to earn more money upon improvement of data entry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Simplest interview ever. Basically, if you get a call for an interview, and you have open availability, then you got the job. That's really all they care about. Simple job as well. I like it...

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Pay is set in stone at minimum wage, but there is room to move up in pay based on how quickly and accurately you scan merchandise.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in February 2013.

they will call you , have a group interview , the put you in practice with the equipment. then they pass you into a private room and start to ask you your expectative about the company and some other questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Applied online and had a dandy time at the interview, if you showed up you got the job, but if you want to have your personal time try other options as this job is brutal unless you love working.

Interview Questions

It was a lot of work for small pay.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS.

About 3 days after I'd applied, I got the call to come into the office for an interview. The admin was friendly, and I was pointed to a room that already had 3 other people in it for what essentially was a group interview. The 'interviewer' showed us a few videos about the job and asked us about our availability, salary wishes, etc. and we were called into the district manager's office one at a time afterward for one-on-one interviews. Mine was short, about 10 minutes long. He asked again about my availability and work history, then told me I was hired on the spot. The training session was 2 days later, and lasted about 3 hours (all paid), and taught the basics of the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; everyone starts off at the same pay and raises are based on performance.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS in April 2014.

You fill out an application online. Then you will get an email asking you to sign up for a group interview time. They go over the position at the interview and you watch some videos to makes sure you want the job. The interview takes approximately 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, you may be asked what you would personally do in certain situations (theft, etc.). Very basic.   Answer Question
    None