RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in March 2015.

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

It's very easy.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

I applied online on their website. I received and email asking to choose date and time when I can go for an interview. I went to their office, on the day and time I chose. There was one more person in the same room, and we watched a video about the job. After watching the video, we were told that if we don't have car, this job is not for us, because it involves a lot of traveling, and it is not possible to get to the locations with public transportation, and that is caused by the time when shifts usually start or end, either very, very early in the morning or end very late in the evening/night/next day.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in January 2015.

They call you to invite you to an interview. To my surprise when arriving, it was a group interview.
    The interviewer was late arriving.

It was not an interview, it was an orientation followed by an hour of training. If you were invited to the "interview", you automatically got the job.

They go over how the job is simple, but can be tedious. It is common for you to work uncommon hours during the week.

Interview Questions
    • Can you handle standing/bending/twisting, working in tight spaces, or cold or hot rooms sometimes with no ventilation?   View Answer
    • They asked for my availability?   View Answer
    If they call you make sure that you go over the job posting with them. That say they are indeed looking for individuals to fill a position of say 35 hours a week.

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

They hire everyone who walks in the door. There are lots of desperate people who get hired immediately.
    They gave me a uniform shirt at the interview, hired me, took my picture, and made an id badge for me while I was there. One desperate man came in needing a job. They hired both of us and did paid training the same day.
    They need employees to be available at all hours of the night and weekend. Overtime is paid and encouraged.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in January 2015.

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS in April 2011.

Applied online, was directed to a behavioral quiz page, Got done with that and then a phone call came the following day, asking me to come in to the office for an interview. The process was not really an interview at the office, I just basically got an overview of the company and job and at the end of the conversation, the manager asked if I was interested in joining the team.

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at RGIS.

The process was easy called the next day. I didn't have an interview they told me about the job & benefits and told me they would send me the actual application.

Interview Questions
    • Would I have a problem performing the job?   View Answer

I had a better job oppotunity

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Inventory Taker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

First you fill out an online questionnaire, then you're called into the office for a one-on-one interview about a week later. The interview is simple and quick. I was asked about previous experience, education, and availability. Most of this doesn't matter though, because once you've made it this far, you're practically ensured a call back. The second interview a few days later is a group interview/training session. If you attend this, you're hired that same day.

Interview Questions
    • What is you're greatest strength, and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question