RGIS Interview Questions & Reviews

110 interviews

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Showed us a bunch of videos, asked us if we were still interested, short, generic interview (where do you see yourself in the company in 6 months, a year; what experience do you have, etc.) then hired right there

Interview Questions
    handed me papers and I signed

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The interview was pleasant and friendly. They seem to hire everyone who applies. Anyone who is physically capable of climbing a ladder and counting to ten would be hired. The training took about twenty minutes. After being hired, managers were patient and tried to help me to get acquainted with the system.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. The start pay is standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conover, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conover, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS.

YOu go in and watch a video explaining the responsibilities of this job. Then afterwards the manager asks if you are willing to do them, and then your are hired.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any interview questions, it was very straightforward.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. you go in and get the job.

Anonymous Employee  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in June 2014.

After applying, they quickly called me to set up an interview. If you get an interview, you have the job. They don't really ask any questions. They show you a video and then tell you when training is.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have reliable transportation? This is a MUST as you'll likely have to travel thirty miles there and back each day from wherever you are doing inventory.   View Answer

I didn't feel like traveling the amount that the job required.

Inventory Top Gun Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in January 2013.

They basically have you do a partial orientation during your interview- you interview briefly then you watch a video on what you will do at RGIS. For some positions (like travel teams) you then must take a drug test. You are sometimes employed even before your background check comes back. There is a background check for felonies involving money/theft and drugs.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. The base pay is set.

Inventory Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS.

About 3 days after I'd applied, I got the call to come into the office for an interview. The admin was friendly, and I was pointed to a room that already had 3 other people in it for what essentially was a group interview. The 'interviewer' showed us a few videos about the job and asked us about our availability, salary wishes, etc. and we were called into the district manager's office one at a time afterward for one-on-one interviews. Mine was short, about 10 minutes long. He asked again about my availability and work history, then told me I was hired on the spot. The training session was 2 days later, and lasted about 3 hours (all paid), and taught the basics of the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; everyone starts off at the same pay and raises are based on performance.

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Applied online and had a dandy time at the interview, if you showed up you got the job, but if you want to have your personal time try other options as this job is brutal unless you love working.

Interview Questions

It was a lot of work for small pay.

Inventory Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in February 2013.

they will call you , have a group interview , the put you in practice with the equipment. then they pass you into a private room and start to ask you your expectative about the company and some other questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

basically just watch a video and then get the job. easiest interview ever.

there wasnt one

Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Easy interview process. Fill out your application online, chances are if they contact you for an interview then you already have the job.

Interview Questions
    • They have you do some basic math and counting exercises, but for most people they are easy   Answer Question