RGIS Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

Easy. Hire who seems the most eager, just walk through expectations, they dont ask any personal questions.

None

Inventory Takerer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Submitted application for position online - two days later I received an email asking me to select a time to come in for an interview.
    The interview was really not an interview, you watched a video, were asked if you had any questions, and then you filled out a sheet where you wrote down your availability.
    Did have a one on one meeting with the person (she was very nice) and she scheduled a training session for later in that week.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions as it wasn't truly an interview, they were more interested in your availability to work.   View Answer
    No negotiations at all. Starting pay is $9.00 and hour, however if you build up your speed it appears that you can VERY quickly be at $12.00 an hour.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in February 2014.

I filled out an application online and took a demo counting test, Was contacted for an interview within three days; interview was scheduled online at your leisure. The interview consisted of a group, four at most, watching a video going over the basics of how everything works. The interviewer was very kind and further explained anything you had questions on.
    After the video you were called one by one into an office and went over your availability and history and was hired on the spot. Went home and checked my email and filled out the last of the paperwork.

Interview Questions
    You agree or you don't get the position. Pay is set and seems to be easy to move up with dedication.

Auditor Interview

It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question
    None

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at RGIS.

!st interview the manager did not show. Had to reschedule and come back for second interview. Brought in for training and hired within 1 week.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. everything was a matter of fact. take it or leave it.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in December 2013.

The interview was pleasant and friendly. They seem to hire everyone who applies. Anyone who is physically capable of climbing a ladder and counting to ten would be hired. The training took about twenty minutes. After being hired, managers were patient and tried to help me to get acquainted with the system.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. The start pay is standard.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Showed us a bunch of videos, asked us if we were still interested, short, generic interview (where do you see yourself in the company in 6 months, a year; what experience do you have, etc.) then hired right there

Interview Questions
    handed me papers and I signed

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS.

I answered a Craigslist ad late one night. It was an online application that had a test on it.
     The test had you count how many cans or boxes were stacked in rows and in different ways. It wasn't hard, just make sure to count correctly, not quickly.

Got an e-mail telling me to call them and set up an interview time. Interview was with three other applicants in the same room.
     The RGIS employee was very friendly and talked about what the job entailed. One by one applicants were asked into another office for a few quick questions. Once done in there the applicants left.

I was the last person they asked to talk with. No hard questions, just made sure that I would be able to get from shift to shift, since the job has very unpredictable hours and locations.

The interviewer/trainer/manager was very friendly. They were only picking one person from that interview time slot and it was me.

I was told to wait for a call about the training day. It was maybe a week later.

Apply online, take the test and if you need a job quick this is a good way to go if you have a car and can work ANY time.

No drug screen for me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, if you can count in multiples and correctly it should be easy.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation with this company. There are set pay levels. Starts low but can actually get pretty decent pay for the work after a few months if you are motivated.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at RGIS in December 2012.

Fill out application and complete test. Passing the test will prompt to invite you for an interview. The interview was very relaxed and informal and covered job duties. Was then sent for a drug test and a background check was completed

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult questions. Very laid back and informal experience   Answer Question
    No negotions

Auditor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at RGIS in August 2011.

apply online, fill out some easy surveys on taleo, get an email, go to an office that's never labeled rgis, one interview where you watch a video and talk about counting, count some clothes at a training store where you get your work shirt and might watch another video, get the job.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, advice is work somewhere else