RGIS

Getting the Interview

94 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Auditor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RGIS in May 2013.

Interview Details – First took an online assessment test that tested basic math skills and workplace behavior. If you did well enough you got an email where they told you what days to come in for an interview. It was a group interview at first then the District Manager met with us one at a time. After the first interview, there was four days of training and practice.

Interview Question – From the assessment test, the types of answers are grouped into certain categories (eg. teamwork, accountability, etc.). The individual categories are put on a scale of green (what the company wants), yellow (middle ground), and red (not what the company wants). The District Manager asked why you thought you scored a red in a certain category and why you think you should still be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS in January 2014.

Interview Details – You do everything on the website then they email and call you to set up an appointment. I picked my time and went into the office. 3 other people were with me. We watched a video explaining the company, the AM told us how the pay works and then we practiced using the scanners in the office. We were then taken individually to speak with the AM and really he just confirmed I had retail experience and what my availability was.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult at all. I get the feeling that since it's busy season, pretty much everyone is hired if you pass the website test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Starting pay is 9.25 with raises dependent on your productivity.

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS in February 2011.

Interview Details – Take online skill test and pass. Everyone is hired, No skills and work history. You are hired. You are warm body your hired

Negotiation Details – no

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – Position advertised on Craigslist and Workforce 1. Will be notified. Must have a computer and pass a Taleo personality test. Will do a few hours of training in the office and then will go to a store and practice use of equipment in a faux inventory setting.

Interview Question – No difficult question. Must be on time for hiring process or won't be allowed in. Depending on need will be called again or they won't bother calling you back for interview. January is a very busy season for inventory companies so most likely will be hired. Like all employers they do a criminal background check. Some stores state that a background check must be done on auditors who work in their store. Won't schedule you for stores if don't sign off on this.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation over pay. Incentives depending on exceeding asset ranking and how the store does.

Interviewed at RGIS

Interview Details – worked for RGIS for almost 3 months. My experience has been completely positive.

Interview Question – None, a simple math test   Answer Question

Inventory Taker Interview

Inventory Taker
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email within 24 hours. It gave me a few options for interview dates and times for the upcoming three days. For this location in Manhattan, I went to their office where there were two other people there. We watched a video about what the job entails and were later asked to meet with the manager one on one, which I thought would be more of an interview, but instead she simply asked for my availability and basically told me I was hired. Quick and painless process.

Interview Question – What is your availability?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation- the base pay is $9 and then its based on your performance

Tarrytown, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – You make the appointment for the interview and at the assigned time, you arrive to be "interviewed" with a room full of other people to watch a video on the company. Afterwards, if you want in, you're in.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Auditor

I applied online and interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – They show you a video and describe the job, you decide if you want to work for them.

Interview Question – No questions were asked at the interview, the application had some adding etc type questions   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Inventory Specialist
Conover, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at RGIS.

Interview Details – YOu go in and watch a video explaining the responsibilities of this job. Then afterwards the manager asks if you are willing to do them, and then your are hired.

Interview Question – There wasn't any interview questions, it was very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. you go in and get the job.

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RGIS in March 2013.

Interview Details – asks questions, do a math test, watch a movie about the company

Interview Question – What is 165/5   View Answer