RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Bartlett, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online, was directed to a behavioral quiz page, Got done with that and then a phone call came the following day, asking me to come in to the office for an interview. The process was not really an interview at the office, I just basically got an overview of the company and job and at the end of the conversation, the manager asked if I was interested in joining the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called within a couple of days to schedule an interview. During the interview we watched a few videos on what the position was and proceeded to a one-on-one interview. This was brief and easy. All I had to do was confirm my availability and that I was still interested in working there.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work extremely early and/or extremely late hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, but ability to get a raise depending on speed and accuracy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RGIS (North Indianapolis, IN) in December 2013.

Interview

They hire everyone who walks in the door. There are lots of desperate people who get hired immediately. They gave me a uniform shirt at the interview, hired me, took my picture, and made an id badge for me while I was there. One desperate man came in needing a job. They hired both of us and did paid training the same day. They need employees to be available at all hours of the night and weekend. Overtime is paid and encouraged.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Portsmouth, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

There were no questions asked. I mean, none at all. We were shown a video, then asked if we wanted the job. No questions asked. Glassdoor wants a 50 word minimum. Sorry.

Interview Questions

• Well, does this job sound good to you?   1 Answer

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RGIS in March 2014.

Interview

First you fill out an online questionnaire, then you're called into the office for a one-on-one interview about a week later. The interview is simple and quick. I was asked about previous experience, education, and availability. Most of this doesn't matter though, because once you've made it this far, you're practically ensured a call back. The second interview a few days later is a group interview/training session. If you attend this, you're hired that same day.

Interview Questions

• What is you're greatest strength, and what is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutchinson, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RGIS (Hutchinson, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

I Filled out the application online.. I received an email same day to set up interview time. I went to meet team leader. Watched a few videos and used 10 key a little. Was told I started working three days later. Worked and felt very comfortable also.

Interview Questions

• If I Was Ready to start...   1 Answer

Negotiation

If your slow, don't try. If your a "Mrs perfect" don't try it.

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a job offer. They asked my availability and told me about the job then asked if I was still interested. It was super easy. Nice and friendly.

RGIS Inventory Interview

Interview

Walked in a room and watch a video about the job. The video is about some basic concerns people about the job such as salary, skills needed or transport. They will hire you anyway.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You go into a board room, watch a video and are asked if you want the job. After that you go to a separate room and are asked general interview questions

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RGIS (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

They call you to invite you to an interview. To my surprise when arriving, it was a group interview. The interviewer was late arriving. It was not an interview, it was an orientation followed by an hour of training. If you were invited to the "interview", you automatically got the job. They go over how the job is simple, but can be tedious. It is common for you to work uncommon hours during the week.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle standing/bending/twisting, working in tight spaces, or cold or hot rooms sometimes with no ventilation?   1 Answer
    • They asked for my availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they call you make sure that you go over the job posting with them. That say they are indeed looking for individuals to fill a position of say 35 hours a week.